Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Incoming HASHTAG GIFTED washing machine?!? 🙄
We await developments.....

Despite the fact that Adam likes to portray himself as a successful business man, it's quite bizarre that they actually can't afford to buy an oven, sofas, etc or even pay to have the wallpaper stripped.
I know she's unpleasantly greedy, but there obviously isn't the cash, or presumably even a good enough credit rating to do the normal things such as replace the kitchen.
He's pushing 40, not 25.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Leopo

The amount of money this pair waste of shite clothes. They could of have a brand new kitchen by now!
Unless she’s holding out for a #gifted one 😂.

Is it just me that finds this a bit tragic? Doing a montage of someone you’ve never met to encourage your few thousand followers to follow them...they’re all as beggy and desperate as each other

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Bright sunlight...Beckie in light dress with protective sleeves and large brimmed shady hat.
Indigo in denim dungaress, bare shoulders and arms.
Baseball cap turned sideways so providing no shade.
Beckie posing as per.
Indigo squinting at his mother with the sun in his eyes.

Daneswithwolves

Used to follow this girl years back on tumblr, then found her again when a friend shared a photo of her wedding dress, thought ohhh its nice to see her doing well. Looked into her story, oh how nice she met her having on TV, ill give her a follow. Queue her constant ads. Is nothing about her authentic anymore? Where is the girl with the cool hair and the chaotic fashion that she made work? Who is this beige creature who can't even write anything engaging anymore because she's too consumed with getting in buzzwords? Its awful, she just seems like a shell of a person

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Just cracks me up how these fake women slime over one another to get followers....
'A perfect mix of fashion family and home life.'
Yep, clothes most women wouldn't be buried in.
A child she uses as a merching accessory, and dumps on his child minder so she can stay home.
and a home full of begged #gifted tat that looks like an Ikea storage room.
So aspirational...🙄😂

Is it just me that finds this a bit tragic? Doing a montage of someone you’ve never met to encourage your few thousand followers to follow them...they’re all as beggy and desperate as each other
No, it's not just you, or me.
I believe that this whole Covid thing has made a lot of people think differently.
Aside from the deaths, which are ghastly, people are losing jobs, homes, lifestyles and futures, and these empty headed bimbo five year old women, carry on sceeching about dresses and make up, and filtering themselves in corn fields.
They've got a rude awakening coming imo.

Beckie does maimy_pea............again.
Screenshot_20200627-125315.jpg
Screenshot_20200627-125746.jpg
Screenshot_20200627-125358.jpg

Badly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Isn’t Rusty on Disney Cars? Does she realise how much her child would be ridiculed at school if it were to be called Rusty? It’s a dogs name at most.

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200831-191410.jpg

'Oozes out of every orifice.....'
Really? Does she actually mean orifice? 😝

Screenshot_20200831-191938.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pink Sparkle

Why / how as a mother can you justify his safety for fashion!? ( If that’s what you think it is) It’s such basic knowledge on a child you put them in a T-shirt to cover their shoulders. Doesn’t matter how much suncream you put on! Denim or a long dark outfit ffs. What’s wrong with these mothers!?
Oh and Beckie it’s 2020 no one puts new post on their stories anymore... only the REALLY desperate ones!

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Her latest post!!
Can I just say I'm only a stalker on here and never comment but I couldn't keep my mouth shut with this one!
She was so unbelievably rude and nasty to me via dm back at Christmas. I was an avid follower through her pregnancy and baby days with indigo.
All I said was I didn't think it was right her going on about how people that vote conservative don't care about anyone and that they are all just rich.. this was on her stories.
And the reply! Well! I wish I screen shot it.. she was super nasty! And then blocked me straight away before I could reply 🤣
I have never actually come across someone so hypocritical??? She's a bit deluded worrying about how nice she is and how it's a bad thing to be so caring and nice when she is the exact opposite.
The worst move Beckie ever made, was putting her life on Instagram.
There's way too many people who know the real Beckie, and it's coming out piece by piece.
She was a spoiled brat growing up, and universally loathed at school, where she was voted ' Most two faced girl in class' three years running.
Trying to cover her tracks with these sickly fake posts isn't going to work. So many boyfriends have walked out on her, and she can't keep friends.
She absolutely deserves this thread.

• Wow

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
So your child has a fear of the woods and he had to be carried through the woods for 2 hours?! How about within a few minutes you realised his fear so then ditched that idea and took him on a little walk somewhere he wasn't scared? She clearly dragged that poor little genius into the woods for some pics for the gram. Beckie when you're a mum you have to put the needs and wants of another little person before your own. Twat!

• Heart
  • Sad
The look of irritation she gives that baby when he interrupts her filming.
Blatently obvious she prefers the dog.
The look she gave him... similar to the look she gave Adam when he went to kiss her the other day.... a family full of love.

Poor kid. He was back in those horrendous jeans that everyone knows are a pain to walk and be comfortable in. Alright for us though we're adults, but what 2 year old needs to wear 'Mom jeans ' or whatever style they're called.
Poor kid again. Feel like that's all I say to myself when I see her stories/posts

No toys in a playroom and a full, soggy nappy on a child that’s supposed to be potty trained? He looks like a baby in that pic when he should be running round, climbing, doing far more age and stage appropriate activities not playing a toy xylophone :(

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Is it me or I would find it so weird if my husband was just chilling at home in suit trousers and a t shirt

Get yourself some joggers man or even some jeans

And also the montage of the child running through the grass with his hat perched to the side and baggy jeans he looks like he should be in an artisan coffee shop drinking a espresso 😂
He's going to rebel so hard against those weird parents once he hits teenage.

Keely Busby yesterday.
Screenshot_20200706-171128.jpg

Beckie today.
Screenshot_20200706-171228.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Carmen 6

VIP Member
We have a freestanding cooler, the old owners left it. It’s actually a really decent expensive range thing....I loathe it with a passion 😂 New kitchen coming next year so until then I’m putting up with it....just
Please post a picture of you in your old wedding dress, brandishing a spoon and making a duck face, when the new kitchen is in.

• Haha