Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a little witch for blocking me on Instagram! Can’t wait for her to go to uni and get a reality check 😂 she won’t be well received for copying girls there!
Part of me is glad her first few months is from home though so it dampens her experience ha!
... if she ever actually goes to Uni. 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once she moves to Manchester she’s going to go full insta baddie and become even more insufferable I’m calling it now

I can't believe she actually blocked me for liking a comment calling her out!! I actually still watch her videos sometimes but i'm definitely unsubscribing 😂

She’s a little witch for blocking me on Instagram! Can’t wait for her to go to uni and get a reality check 😂 she won’t be well received for copying girls there!
Part of me is glad her first few months is from home though so it dampens her experience ha!
She’s the type of girl who wants to be bma with everyone she meets and known as the ‘loved’ one but in reality she’s just a stupid c*nt

Reactions: 6
I know this is a bit random but has anyone picked up on a stingy vibe from Lidia?? In one of her vlogs she was at costa and said she normally takes home her drinks to add the syrup to save 80p... like to be fair it is pretty smart but who even thinks to do that since she has all this money for the pointless tit she always seems to buy😂 she also made cinzia pay for their costa on her drive with me for her vid! Plus she’s forever trying everyone else’s stuff in vlogs and not getting her own!
she deffo just seems like that friend who would ‘pay you back with a drink’ once you had paid for the taxi to the club...

Reactions: 9
I studied history at Manchester uni and Lidia will be in for a shock, it’s not glamorous, it’s no “insta lifestyle” & god knows what halls she is moving into but they’re not glamorous either. How is she gonna keep up her aesthetic in a tiny room in a shared flat full of people who wanna spend their time having fun not just taking constant photos 😂

• Haha
Lidia is doing ads with frame companies now ?!?! Wtf ?

also her ig of her standing in a corner staring at a wall basically I’m howling 😂😂😂

ps I know it’s lockdown but pls can she cut her dead ends, they hurt my eyes
She has no excuses as to why she can't cut her hair either considering her dad is a hairdresser !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who think's she eats a shitttt load of unhealthy food and no one bats an eye like she's baking in every single vlog and getting 500 calorie Starbucks with her '3 pumps of white mocha' :rolleyes:

For someone who's into fitness why is she eating fried egg and halloumi pretty much everyday. How is she not the size of a whale ??? so many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 9