Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioned in her new vlog that she was wearing a dress on a walk for insta pics and she couldn’t walk in it and it split, maybe that’s because it’s two sizes too small 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mentioned in her new vlog that she was wearing a dress on a walk for insta pics and she couldn’t walk in it and it split, maybe that’s because it’s two sizes too small 🥴
Was just coming here to say this 😂, imagine how uncomfortable she must be on nights out 😂😂

Reactions: 5
omg i cant get over how much she copies sophia. her insta stories with the flower print skirt and tops :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
She’s so uneducated it’s unreal. How are you gonna pretend you care for black rights and then delete any comments that hold you accountable for your actions that are detrimenting the movement. This goes for Sophia and cinzia as well - dumb and entitled

Reactions: 12
Absolutely disgusting behaviour from Lidia removing that post. They’re all so f*cking vain and self-centred. The post wasn’t even blacked out because it didn’t fit her feed. These girls have caused me to full scale revolt on their content

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How old is she ??? I only know cinzia from YT and stumbled onto her sisters page a few days ago seing as every one talks about her lol she seems really dense

Reactions: 1
I can’t hack any of her videos, her content is so dull and the hair touching drives me crazy. Also the whole baking thing 🙄 acting like she’s Mary Berry when she’s literally copying old zoella and Tanya burr recipes into a note book

Reactions: 5
You can tell lidia never took it seriously because she's back to posting half naked photos in her bed rather than sharing blm info! I know it's not on influencers to HAVE to post, but it is happening now and it isn't going to go away, everyone with a platform should continue to post and the half naked photo shows she is just going back to 'normality' PLUS she deleted the 'muted' photo which just shows her lack of empathy towards these issues.

Reactions: 4