Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t hack any of her videos, her content is so dull and the hair touching drives me crazy. Also the whole baking thing 🙄 acting like she’s Mary Berry when she’s literally copying old zoella and Tanya burr recipes into a note book
I have to watch her videos in 2x speed, highly recommend it

You can tell lidia never took it seriously because she's back to posting half naked photos in her bed rather than sharing blm info! I know it's not on influencers to HAVE to post, but it is happening now and it isn't going to go away, everyone with a platform should continue to post and the half naked photo shows she is just going back to 'normality' PLUS she deleted the 'muted' photo which just shows her lack of empathy towards these issues.

Agreed but with Lidia being a young white influencer who has never experienced racism in her life, regarding the BLM movement you shouldn't really be expecting anything from her. I'm not surprised in the slightest she deleted her post and continuing to post 'thirst traps' but I'm pretty sure her audience are young white girls, more now than ever she SHOULD be posting more information as she should be educating them on a world crisis issue. Its not their duty but being an influencer their job is revolved around social media, im pretty sure her management is the one telling her to post information like none of this seems genuine to me.

Reactions: 2
Agreed but with Lidia being a young white influencer who has never experienced racism in her life, regarding the BLM movement you shouldn't really be expecting anything from her. I'm not surprised in the slightest she deleted her post and continuing to post 'thirst traps' but I'm pretty sure her audience are young white girls, more now than ever she SHOULD be posting more information as she should be educating them on a world crisis issue. Its not their duty but being an influencer their job is revolved around social media, im pretty sure her management is the one telling her to post information like none of this seems genuine to me.
I thought I was the only one getting the vibe that the minimal amount of information she has shared seems very forced

Reactions: 2
Her recent insta pictures in the boxer shorts identical to sophias 😂

Reactions: 3
Her recent insta pictures in the boxer shorts identical to sophias 😂
Everything about lidia’s personality is copied from Sophia and cinzia 😂 the flowers, the outfits oh my. She orders everything a few days after s or c does, at that point you can’t claim it’s just inspiration 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does lie about her size. In her try on hauls she says she is an 8-10 but then in her jeans shopping haul the jeans she was trying on were waist 32 which is a 14.

Also she definitely knows her angles! I remember seeing this from halloween.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She does lie about her size. In her try on hauls she says she is an 8-10 but then in her jeans shopping haul the jeans she was trying on were waist 32 which is a 14.

Also she definitely knows her angles! I remember seeing this from halloween.
There’s angles, then there’s Facetune

Reactions: 10
Hate to say it but Lidias body looks great in her new photos. I really hope they aren’t edited 😖

Her tits however, they could do with a little more coverage

Reactions: 1
Hate to say it but Lidias body looks great in her new photos. I really hope they aren’t edited 😖

Her tits however, they could do with a little more coverage
Who knows if she’s photoshopped or not but she does look great, just wish she’d be a bit more honest about it

Guyss sophia and cinzia's thread is where it's at. A girl who knows of all of them has been posting and has said lidia used to go to christians house to see his 'sister' when Christian and Sophia had broken up for a small while. Knew Lidia was always obsessed with male attention, especially from Lewis but clearly from any guy, even if they are taken. I think Lidia thinks she is the 'hot younger sister' but she's not my type.

Reactions: 6
Guyss sophia and cinzia's thread is where it's at. A girl who knows of all of them has been posting and has said lidia used to go to christians house to see his 'sister' when Christian and Sophia had broken up for a small while. Knew Lidia was always obsessed with male attention, especially from Lewis but clearly from any guy, even if they are taken. I think Lidia thinks she is the 'hot younger sister' but she's not my type.
I find it so odd that Lewis took this photo for her whilst cinzia was away in another country!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s a little witch for blocking me on Instagram! Can’t wait for her to go to uni and get a reality check 😂 she won’t be well received for copying girls there!
Part of me is glad her first few months is from home though so it dampens her experience ha!

Reactions: 5