Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else think that Marianna is funnier than lidia? I just feel like lidia doesn't have the personality for yt whereas Marianna's tiktoks are quite funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s really out here exposing Lidia 😂
I hope this doesn’t come across as body shaming but duck off is she a size 6/8 or a ‘small’, she can’t be. I know clothing sizes can fluctuate between clothing companies but no way is she the sizes she claims to be. I wish her and cinzia would stop lying about what size clothes they wear there’s nothing wrong with being a size 10+

Reactions: 19
I hope this doesn’t come across as body shaming but duck off is she a size 6/8 or a ‘small’, she can’t be. I know clothing sizes can fluctuate between clothing companies but no way is she the sizes she claims to be. I wish her and cinzia would stop lying about what size clothes they wear there’s nothing wrong with being a size 10+
her body shape is extremely similar to mine except I have bigger boobs and I wear a 12-14. There’s no way she or cinzia wear sizes 6-8

Reactions: 9
her body shape is extremely similar to mine except I have bigger boobs and I wear a 12-14. There’s no way she or cinzia wear sizes 6-8
I don’t understand why they lie and then they always have to make a point that they only buy larger sizes ‘because it was the only size left in stock’ it’s so annoying and unnecessary

Reactions: 10
girl don't upload a makeup GRWM showing your new highlighter AND THEN DO A SPONSORSHIP COLLAB for a totally different brand of highlighter which is 'all I've been using' ...we see through these lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s definitely bad lighting and angles here but she is definitely bigger than she makes out which is such a shame because she’s really gorgeous and could do so much good by using her platform to show what a normal body looks like. It’s sad because she’s mentioned before that she can get nasty comments after doing a try on haul but if she was open and honest about her size people wouldn’t be so confused when she shows the clothes on

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely bad lighting and angles here but she is definitely bigger than she makes out which is such a shame because she’s really gorgeous and could do so much good by using her platform to show what a normal body looks like. It’s sad because she’s mentioned before that she can get nasty comments after doing a try on haul but if she was open and honest about her size people wouldn’t be so confused when she shows the clothes on
That’s it - if she was open and honest and stopped being a deluded witch then she wouldn’t get the hate. She’s lit ruling them up herself lol

Reactions: 4