Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not lidia making a standard student meal and acting like her making pasta with jar sauce is a secret passed down through generations
Haha pasta is literally one of the easiest dishes to make. Italian or not

Reactions: 4
I knew she would be even more irritating once she went to uni but I didn’t think it would be this bad she’s acting like she’s having a whole New York/Paris university moment🙂 it’s literally just Manchester darling there’s crackheads and people taking spice on every street (I live in Manchester I’m not bashing it haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi,
Basically this is a bit off topic to what everyone is talking about but this is actually quite serious. Lidia’s friend @icydiva (I think her name is Rita but I’m not quite sure) was at Lidia’s 20th birthday celebration (Presumably Coco Tang- you can see this in Lidia’s highlights, she’s the 3rd blonde) Miss Icy Diva had just come back from France, which we all know is on the quarantine list, meaning she didn’t quarantine and Lidia knowingly had someone who was supposed to be isolating at hers, which is breaking the law. it may sound picky but I went to France as well, came back ASAP and quarantined to protect people around me/strangers. Just goes to show how selfish Lidia and her friends are- and they rather care about partying and pictures than abiding by the law.

• Angry
Reactions: 11