Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i mean we already knew this was edited, but she’s quite literally exposed herself by posting the unedited version in her latest tiktok 🥴
View attachment 2260034
Wtf!!!! How is this actually possible with all the noise in the background? I can understand if it’s a plain block colour background but HOW has she done every part of her body so much without distorting the background?

Reactions: 1

carmen2909

Does anyone remember Lidia's flatmate from Year 1 of uni..? i cant remember her name but I so badly wanna know what happened

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Sooooo…

What do we think Lidia will do next? Stay in Manchester with Madi for another year and do a Masters? Stay in Manchester and just do Instagram / YouTube? Move home? Move into Cinzia’s spare room and sponge off her? So many options
I feel like Lidia is gunna try and convince one of her friends to move to London with her now that uni is over but stay in Manchester with Madi or move into Cinzia's flat in notts for the time being.

She'll probably be doing content & going to London alot more often so will practically end up living with Cinzia most of the time anyway which I can't see going down well😂

I'm not sure if I can see her wanting to spend another year to get a master's when she's already gotten the basic degree & the novelty of being a Uni Student has worn off.

jl1994

Chatty Member
i just don’t get why she’s happy posting a tiktok and youtube videos of her unedited body (as she should be) but still edits her instagram posts and stories so much??? the inconsistency is just odd
It's so odd!!!!!! How is she not embarazzeddddddd

br0wser

Chatty Member
From experience I had a friend who would edit to the point we're backgrounds were bending etc. I messaged her asking why she does it & she was so in denial about it at first then, then she would say she has stopped doing it but would still post pics that were obviously edited.

I started to distance myself from her as I didn't want to start feeling like I needed to edit & stopped commenting on / liking the pics to prevent myself from encouraging her behaviour.

Honestly there's not much you can do when someone's in this mindset which is sad but they don't help themselves at all either
Yeah I agree! It’s a hard one. I know people who have addressed editing with one of their friends and the girls response was “yeah well I don’t like how I look otherwise” and then it was just awkward 😩

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Who are saf and Gwen in relation to Lidia ?? Can't keep up with these new faves where does she find people who want to spend time with her
I don't think they are influencers, I'd imagine they are Uni friends or random girls she's contacted on insta to make friends in Manny🤔 Probably only made friends because they fit the rich aesthetic she tries to portray...