Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShadyNikki

Lol.. calm down, it’s not that deep. This is a gossip site - OP is allowed to find it cringey and you’re allowed to disagree, about “let’s go”.
I’m calm luv and yes it’s a gossip site but it seems like that post was complaining about someone showing a relatable thing but you guys also complain about how influencers are not being relatable. If anything I will say she is showing more than Sophia and Cinzia aside from drinking matcha, pasta and pizza. Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Reactions: 1

br0wser

Chatty Member
So after watching Lidia's new vlog....I can see how Lidia might compare herself to her friends constantly.

Olivia has a banging body (even tho she was sucking in for dear life alot of the time😂), If I was already insecure then see photos / footage of use together I would feel a way... but in the sense that I'd want to workout & build that body for myself instead of just editing my pics🙃

Also Lidia showing she has other friends...have any of them mentioned her severe editing or are they also enabling the behaviour too👀
The other friends are definitely Olivia’s friends and Lidia has tagged along

Her latest post on her stories is just not her. I get not posting then and there for safety reasons but hers is because she needs time to edit if she doesn't it's guaranteed a day late or an excuse as to why. Her and cinzias editing is too much it's not just tweaks here and there. I just couldn't do what she does in fear I'll be shamed or putted everytime a camera is near me. A lie is worse than the truth. And she's getting paid to lie to her audience.
Tbf most influencers do, if not all. They all lie about what they look like which is said that audiences just eat it up and make it possible for these people to live off off lies and capitalise on insecurities.

Last edited:

virgocat

what did she mean in sophia and cinz new vlog when she said she had experience w losing privacy due to who shes dating....

the wayyyy lidia acts pisses me off so much esp in Sophia and Cinzia’s vlogs. So jarring can she just fuck off, nobody’s watching their vids to see her. She looks and acts like Juanita from desperate housewives but edits herself like Gabrielle Sollis🤣
So true, I actually like sophia and cinzias videos and it puts me off when I know Lidia is going to be in them, she’s so annoying

briannaroseee

she uploaded, deleted then reuploaded her last post. i was on my way to work when she uploaded it the first time so i took a screenshot so that i can post here later and we can discuss, but then she reuploaded (i'm guessing an even more edited) the post an hour later. i'm not very good at spotting the differences, but i'm uploading the two photos side by side for you guys to inspect hahah
IMG_4281.jpg

• Sick

Trixada

why do I feel like Sophia’s comment genuinely means fantastic work on the editing to look 10 sizes smaller lol
This is immediately what I thought too
---
Sophia’s TikTok has shocked me, the pure anxiety Lidia must feel going out in public knowing she looks NOTHING like her instagram must be off the charts

daisy2809

VIP Member
but ngl, you know they’re edited, especially if you’re on here so i don’t get how you can still feel self conscious when you know it’s not the truth (not as in bc you’re skinny appaz, but as in, you know it’s not real)
sorry i feel like i probably worded this wrong, obviously as you say i know the 'truth' so its fine, but more for girls who see her instagram posts and nothing else

• Heart

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
I dunno what she can do slowly but surely decrease the levels to which she edits but then all of her insta posts would have to go before that, as scrolling back you'd see the difference. It’s sad that when she does look back at photos they will be all edited and not the real her. I wonder if she gets embarrassed around friends etc editing or even boyfriends, where do you find time to edit to this extent without people seeing what your doing or thinking why you on your phone so much.

nix96

That's shocking... Sophia & cinzia look pretty much like their pics then there's Juani- sorry Lidia & the other half of her body looking like a whole different person 😬
literally!! I know we saw this outfit when they posted it but this pic is just…another level. Juanita needs to stop trying to dress like this and find things in her size that don’t make her look like she’s suffocating

butterflyzoe12

In the girls videos you hear her trying to speak to them but they never reply. They can’t stand her, should be there with her mates