Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyy

VIP Member
Deadass just repeating what’s already been said to keep things going lol. I know she’s bigger/fat/chubby what ever the fuck. The thing is just don’t say you’re not weight shaming and then proceed to do that very thing, that’s all I’m saying lol. As I said I cannot police people being cunts on here as I have been one myself! Not the chubby gate 2.0 opened by me, goodnight tattle. Maybe I mis phrased my initial post but the message was ur fat shaming so just own it lmao.
To be fair wasnt aimed at you! I just wanted to voice my comment as quite honestly Lidia and her editing is pissing me off. And yeh agree no point skirting round the edges! tattle is a gossip site.. That’s what it’s about! so no hard feelings, everyones entitled to opinions on here!

carmen2909

the fact she keeps those clips in KILLS ME LIKE AHHAHAHAHA WHY

The funniest thing is when she drank the water in her car I knew to look away because I just knew she'd do something weird or off putting instead of just drinking normal so its funny you saud that and thats what I missed. Now because of another time I keep noticing she faffs around with her dressing gown opening it up so it's wide open to then fidgeting then adjusting.

mmae

She’s asked them specifically not to speak about her on the podcast after they outed her for wearing tampons for 12 hours at a time lmao but they continue to drag her dreadful coachella hair, I love it 🤣
LOOOL! When did she ask them not to speak about her i must have misssed that! x

She looks so stiff & uncomfortable like miss girl BREATHHHHH!

It's so obvious she edits like she seriously needs to get a grip. The wonky step in the last pic between her right arm & waist, the off proportions & her jaw practically being non existent ...when will it end😭
The dress is literally cutting through her leg in the first pic 😭😭😭

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I was literally thinking about this last week!!! The comments on the video were absolutely brutal, I swear she put on some cut out pvc monstrocity from boohoo or smth and was like “cute for a fancy date night dinner” I’m gonna have to go find it now lmao
i think I vaguely remember but if you can find the video please link !!

Alzzzf

Who are saf and Gwen in relation to Lidia ?? Can't keep up with these new faves where does she find people who want to spend time with her

spongebob95

A few of the comments on sophias tiktok have been deleted but there's still a couple on there. They'll probs be deleted by tomorrow

G0ssipg0rl22

Sooooo…

What do we think Lidia will do next? Stay in Manchester with Madi for another year and do a Masters? Stay in Manchester and just do Instagram / YouTube? Move home? Move into Cinzia’s spare room and sponge off her? So many options
I can see her staying in cinzias notts flat. Cinzias hardly ever in it so Lidia can just scrounge from her