Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thread has been going on for over a year so I sifted through the first couple of pages to find a recent comment with a lot of likes suitable for a title and @briannajaynehawkes smashed it 👏🏽👏🏽

Lids will soon be a “graduate 🥹🥹” but do not fear, her uni content may not be over yet as she has spoken of possibly being a ✨Masters✨ student, zzzzzz.

The facetuning is absolutely out of control and it’s hard to balance feeling sorry for her / wishing she would stop with the body distortion.

Honestly couldn’t tell you anything else she has done in the last year but stick around for more Manchester matchas and hot girl summer content 🖤

Reactions: 5
why am i still shocked every. single. time!!! 😳😳😳 how can she sit there and edit herself to look THIS different and think that it’s okay?! so wrong
THIS!!! I am literally beyond shocked every single time. I really don’t get her because people literally SEE her in real life, can only imagine what all her uni classmates thought

Reactions: 4
Screenshot from maddies story mid her and lidia jumping off the boat. Not edited at all and shows her true leg shape. There’s nothing wrong with her legs at all but this just proves she edits the f out of her legs to make them look skinnier/ like she has a thigh gap… there is no thigh gap anywhere in sight I’m sorry. I honestly don’t get how she isn’t embarrassed about editing so much, I reckon her friends must have a laugh about it when she’s not there because honestly it is a joke. I didn’t even think it was possible to edit yourself 4 dress sizes smaller but she bloody managed it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Forgot to post my stories from yesterday, no you just needed time to edit, photoshop and facetune/app because she can never post in real time.

Reactions: 9
Poor thing is sandwiched between these two and hasn’t had a chance to facetune the photo to look 10 sizes smaller than she is💀
She doesn’t even look bad here! It’s just the contrast between how she’d post it that is shocking

Reactions: 12
Poor thing is sandwiched between these two and hasn’t had a chance to facetune the photo to look 10 sizes smaller than she is💀
Omg didn't realise how tiny Olivia is!! In some ways I do feel bad for lidia having friends that she clearly wants to look like body wise bc she edits herself so small and tbf id feel a bit insecure being around olivia and maddie bc im jealous of how good they look lol (just my personal opinion). But also she doesn't help herself at all so...🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg didn't realise how tiny Olivia is!! In some ways I do feel bad for lidia having friends that she clearly wants to look like body wise bc she edits herself so small and tbf id feel a bit insecure being around olivia and maddie bc im jealous of how good they look lol (just my personal opinion). But also she doesn't help herself at all so...🤷‍♀️
yeah I just can’t feel bad for her anymore with the way she edits herself to the extremes and how poor her diet is. She doesn’t even try.

Reactions: 3
Lidias been bought expensive champagne in her story but has it in wine glasses like why wouldn’t you just save it till ur home in notts and drink it properly

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.