Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roryangel

VIP Member
i mean we already knew this was edited, but she’s quite literally exposed herself by posting the unedited version in her latest tiktok 🥴
0BF3D8F1-02DB-4E75-84B7-60E519E931F8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
when she said "I've just done a whole degree and you're commenting about how I look?" what's the correlation girl 😭 she really thinks she's the only person to ever have gone to uni

• Haha
Reactions: 66

br0wser

Chatty Member
In her new vlog she says “weirdly I can’t read an English menu, only an Italian one” girl STFU

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Keelind

Fuck me she’s quick to report comments!!!!! Legit posted that comment and 3 seconds later REPORTED AND BLOCKED
i think comments like this are just 100% bullying so i dont really blame her for blocking you, i understand she edits her photos and she is not the size she claims she is but to say someone is a size of a bus is just being nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 62

roryangel

VIP Member
No I cant cope!!!!!!!!!!???? Her arm and jaw does NOT look like this?!?! How can she get away with actually LYING! Its disturbing because shes just a normal curvy gal but pretends she’s as tiny as sophia?!View attachment 2260645
the arm in this is CRAZY after seeing the screenshot from s&c’s blog 😬 i’m back with another side by side because wtf
31A84682-AC1D-440B-9254-FCECA46BFFE9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 49

coldbrew

Olivia looked INCREDIBLE them there was Lidia was a tiny bum crack n sweaty looking hair & tags out everywhere😬💀
I’m sorry I’m acc fucking pissing myself at you just following her videoing 😭😭😭😭😭 doing gods work for real , the tags hanging out omdssss

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Rachel92

Just going to leave these here...the old phone in armpit trick😂

Lidi poo & Olivia out n about last summer😂 I remember the shock when I saw them, Lidia looked a state💀
Her friends are so fake for letting her walk around with her labels out

• Haha
Reactions: 34