Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colinthecaterpillar

You can perceive things how you choose I guess. I don’t think she’s ‘fat’ I think she’s chubby, chubbier than ever lol! And a liar.

I have no issue in declaring her a dickhead, stating her lip filler is atrocious - nearly as bad as her outfit choices are (but not quite imo) I think that’s plenty of self declared bitchiness without putting more vinegar on someone else’s chips 🤣

Oh really, Sophia - ugly? I think she’s gorgeous , and Cinz - but wrong thread. Don’t have any personal icks with either of them - it’s all reserved for Lids! 😘
Okayyyyyy. Ty for clarifying 👍 I will sleep peacefully now ❤

carmen2909

I think being a tag along for S&C probs helps her too like she does have a lot of followers and gets invited to cool events so I imagine Olivia in particular leeches off that (I know madi has a famous dad or something so she’s probably been around money her whole life) but I think Lidia being a YouTuber and her sister being one of the most well known girl duo channels in the UK probably is why they hang out with her bc she seems so out of place…they deffo look at her knowing they look better
Who’s madi’s dad?

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Props to Lidia doing vlogmas / consistently posting but she needs to actually watch the videos she edits because in every vid there's always clips of her repeating herself because she doesn't like how it sounds or awk pauses of her thinking about what to say😂

Her vlogs are only that long because she leaves all the unnecessary stuff in😂🤦🏾‍♀️
I was thinking this. She sometimes says stuff that doesn't make sense or contradicts what she just said.

hgfdsahjkl

This was the ex bc before the roblox one! But my memory has served me wrong, he’s average but I mean he’s also probs super young too View attachment 2273946
Also this is obvs from six years ago so they’re literal babies so like bear in mind I was their age when I thought he was good looking! Loool, also Lidia in her head must still thing she looks like this
do we know how her last boyfriend looks like?

nix96

checked her tagged photos and wow nothing posted there…wonder why at an ‘event’ like this?