Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lmjcb

I’m going to hell for this but her edited versus unedited photos remind me of both versions of Gwyneth Paltrow in Shallow Hal

pinkem

Suuuuper late to post on the thread relating to her honest life update vid but just watched it and what doesn't she understand about going out and getting a graduate job in the real world after university like most of her peers will be doing if they don't stay on and do a masters or pgce???

coldbrew

Was this on her most recent YouTube video? I'm assuming she's deleted the comments if it was?
It’s on soph anf cinz mykonos vlog , there’s a whole debate under the comments! I don’t even know if the girls bother to read their comments on there though

daisy2809

VIP Member
This was the ex bc before the roblox one! But my memory has served me wrong, he’s average but I mean he’s also probs super young too View attachment 2273946
Also this is obvs from six years ago so they’re literal babies so like bear in mind I was their age when I thought he was good looking! Loool, also Lidia in her head must still thing she looks like this
she looks so cute here, i love the hair colour

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Now her vlog is on my to fo list tonight as I need to catch up and hope that part isn't as bad as you all say 🤣 I'll be back.

G0ssipg0rl22

So after watching Lidia's new vlog....I can see how Lidia might compare herself to her friends constantly.

Olivia has a banging body (even tho she was sucking in for dear life alot of the time😂), If I was already insecure then see photos / footage of use together I would feel a way... but in the sense that I'd want to workout & build that body for myself instead of just editing my pics🙃

Also Lidia showing she has other friends...have any of them mentioned her severe editing or are they also enabling the behaviour too👀
These are some of Liv's school friends. Lidia's just tagged along on their holiday it looks like

supercal

You’re just begging it to be honest, she’s literally owned that she mis phrased what she said and has explained on two occasions what she meant. Also, every message you send has an undertone that indicates that you’re a cunt so get off your high horse. You both seem like cunts. To be quite honest. It’s fucking tattle. You said in your post it wasn’t about weight shaming and then proceeded to talk about what she eats/wears blah blah blah. So own that too babes!
Now everyone just for the love of god stop being so annoying, shut the actual fuck up. And let me go back to being a lurker without having to read all this hyprocrital and annoying ass posts. People on here switch up so fast about what’s right or wrong to post

Lidia is chubby yes/ edit is her pics yes/ even if she is chubby she is entitled to wear what she likes. Etc etc. etc

about to get another warning for derailing a thread with bickering god bless
Ok - coldbrew to the rescue! That told me!