Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jl1994

Chatty Member
How I imagine her pre editing Vs post edited would look.

I can't event make it look like how she truly would look otherwise it will distort the picture too much, shows how much she edits.

its funny because when I made her wider the background started to look normal almost like how it originally looked too, you don't realise how warped it is till you move it back.
This is crazy!! Looks like fudging house of mirrors level distortion in her original pic in comparison now!!!

Reactions: 1

colinthecaterpillar

I don't feel the slightest bit bad for her I'm sorry...

She's obviously not mentally right but she literally got a degree that she could go into rather than being an influencer if she's not happy with how she looks & the comments she gets. She's chosen to live a freelance life, is getting paid to do brand deals & go to fun events. She lives in an expensive apartment which has a gym & a pool, she's able to shop & buy what she wants with no money troubles.

She literally has all the money & time at her fingertips yet she chooses to spend it digging a bigger hole for her mental health & self esteem.

She's faked her entire lifestyle & has literally created the problem herself. No one made her start editing to this extent but herself & with the way her comments are so filtered she's not even getting any comments about her appearance anyway🙄
oh i don’t feel bad for her at all, i mean it’s genuinely sad in a pathetic way the lengths she goes to

carmen2909

Lidias been bought expensive champagne in her story but has it in wine glasses like why wouldn’t you just save it till ur home in notts and drink it properly

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
This has surprised me! But now she’ll have more time to plan the whole month of December around herself
I know I thought wow they would really do that it would just feel bizarre if people didn't push it back because I'd wanna know before having the ceremony. But I just know now like you said she will go ott with her celebrations rightly so but Lidia can just be annoying lol. Will it be a holiday, London, a new bag, her complaining people ain't hyped enough?

colinthecaterpillar

She’s chubby, she’s fat. I’m calling a spade a spade
wouldnt call her it on her socials but as this is a gossip site that’s my opinion
nothing wrong with being chubby, bigger, but don’t lie and deceive.
We don’t care about calling people skinny or anorexic on tattle.
Deadass just repeating what’s already been said to keep things going lol. I know she’s bigger/fat/chubby what ever the fuck. The thing is just don’t say you’re not weight shaming and then proceed to do that very thing, that’s all I’m saying lol. As I said I cannot police people being cunts on here as I have been one myself! Not the chubby gate 2.0 opened by me, goodnight tattle. Maybe I mis phrased my initial post but the message was ur fat shaming so just own it lmao.

briannaroseee

Pleeeeease i hope someone saw Olivia’s story from yesterday 🙏🏻🙏🏻 i tried taking a screenshot but its way too blurry

jl1994

Chatty Member
Her friends etc either really don't want to tell her the truth because it'll be awkward and hurt her feelings, or they enjoy her being the ugly friend and want to keep her there so they will always look better and get more attention. I honestly wouldn't know how to tackle this bur if it got this far I'd have to say something like why are you editing, spending so much time editing, or you just have to be blunt as its something she's doing so so she has to take accountability for it, it's only a problem she can fix.
if they’re not actually good friends which is how it seems surely they’d have no trouble in being sneaky and saying something like ‘omg what do you use to edit your pics, you look so different?’ 😭👀😂

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Looking through her highlights as wanted to see if she had her Paris and Amsterdam highlight and tagged in there was Lewis, why am I know scrolling on his page😂 As said before she may think she's the size she was back then or wish to be that as she edits herself as if she was that size again but even back then I'm looking like hmmm did she edit these too, most of her poses look awkward and breathing in. I do feel sorry for her as weight gain when you're not comfortable with it is a hard thing. But at this rate the only options are for her to address it, edit less and less to where she fully stops but she can't because one she'd have to delete her previous pictures and two I bet she thinks she's too far gone. It's a mess.

Last edited:

Tahsin

I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t had the same surgery / chin transformation cinzia had!

She’s unrecognisable, I wonder if people even notice her in person because she looks nothing like her photos at all
Wait has Cinzia actually had something done to her chin? I haven’t watched their videos in a while but I have noticed her chin appears quite pointy in her photos.

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
" *pans to rows of houses* Just soaking up the history... Like this is where the people who used to live ...doyaknowwhatimean *turns to Cinzia* doyaknowwhatimean "

World's 1st Hot Girl Historian -
Lidia Baylis Zullo
October 2023

She just loves to chat shit & pretend she's a knowledgeable historian 💀🤦🏽‍♀️
It was THIS I bursted out laughing. How are you going to shame offers for not knowing things when that just sounded dumb, like she had no clue where she was taking that sentence. She just talks for the sake of it and wanted a one up on Cinzia but it back fired and the fact she had to make a thing again of reading.

doyaknowwhatimean... annoys me so much she says it after eating pasta, telling us her plans, deciding on X she just randomly inserts it after explaining the most basic of things, because 100% lidia we know what you mean.

br0wser

Chatty Member
I reckon her "passion project" is a podcast! She's probably seen how well the girls bathroom has done and is seeing ££ signs.
Tbh I can't imagine a podcast going as well for lidz.
Podcasts are too common now so I hope not. In saying that, I do think in general Lidia has more substance and topics to talk about than S&C do, they’ll just always do better despite talking rubbish because of their loyal following.

daisy2809

VIP Member
what size do you guys think she would be? i would say in photos she edits herself to be around a size 8 max

carmen2909

I don’t care or pay attention to her friends but I have saw pictures of them here and there (photoshopped of course)

THIS IS OLIVIA!!????? I’m actually gobsmacked 😭 I remember seeing her in pictures (before Lidia blocked me 😢) and thinking she was insanely beautiful, vs model vibes but god help me. Imagine having a group of friends known for being proper catfishes😭😭😭
omg where is this from?!

• Heart