Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi does anyone know if liv has had a nose job?? Her nose looks smaller recently. Also does anyone know where she gets her lips done? She looks unreal

Reactions: 2
Olivia is tiny!! (Just saw her recent insta post). I wonder if she edits her body? If not wow I’m very jealous 😅
---
Hi does anyone know if liv has had a nose job?? Her nose looks smaller recently. Also does anyone know where she gets her lips done? She looks unreal
I’m not sure but in lidias vids when they’re doing their makeup she does contour her nose quite heavily x

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2162967
What’s she gonna talk about now her diss is done 😭😭😭
How Italian she is since her family holiday is coming up. But that won't come until she's rinsed her results or graduation.

All of the above I get as be proud, but somehow she manages to make things insufferable, her personality, or brags about what she does.

Reactions: 14
How Italian she is since her family holiday is coming up. But that won't come until she's rinsed her results or graduation.

All of the above I get as be proud, but somehow she manages to make things insufferable, her personality, or brags about what she does.
omg yes like completing a diss is an incredible achievement but duck me she's never shut up about it. now I will know peace (until Italy 2023 vacay) lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys I know this might be a bit of a hot take in here, but I think fair play to Lidia!! it’s hard going doing a dissertation and not many other insta huns would do it. Granted her insta isn’t as poppin as some other insta huns ..

Reactions: 4
See we just knew this was coming. Plus the caption being a historical moment, I can't 🤣 love the effort but still.
Her top has me howwwwling omg why didn’t I think of that when I did my disstertation/masters 😭😂😭😭😂 (kidding it’s fing awful)
Lots of people have degrees and most have a final year dissertation, why does she think she’s the first!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her top has me howwwwling omg why didn’t I think of that when I did my disstertation/masters 😭😂😭😭😂 (kidding it’s fing awful)
Lots of people have degrees and most have a final year dissertation, why does she think she’s the first!?
Part of me is annoyed I didn't think of this for a picture but I just didn't make handing in my dissertation a thing, I just went back to bed 😂😂 I could take her being ott, but things she does have been off with me when she made out to S+C they were not smart just because she reads and knows her history, and how she went about getting help everytime on insta.

Reactions: 3
See we just knew this was coming. Plus the caption being a historical moment, I can't 🤣 love the effort but still.
Babes you are not “all that” and brains when “all that” was achieved through hours of faceapp and FaceTune .We know how you really look boo😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.