Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This stance gives me the biggest ick like why does she stand like she's shat herself also the obvious photoshop of her waist to make it smaller lol, her proportions look so off like the sudden dip just below her boob and wonky lift doors is just blatantly unnatural 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This stance gives me the biggest ick like why does she stand like she's shat herself also the obvious photoshop of her waist to make it smaller lol, her proportions look so off like the sudden dip just below her boob and wonky lift doors is just blatantly unnatural 🤦🏽‍♀️
why is the skirt open I'm cryingggg

Reactions: 12
Finally worked out how the girls are always at footy matches. Madisons dad is Ian Woan - assistant manager at Everton. I think Olivia might be dating a footballer. Lidia tags along

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her latest outfit on her stories is horrendous, and then add it with she's probably edited herself it's just terrible. I don't see how she is still struggling to find nice clothes that fit her it's really not hard.

Reactions: 2
Her latest outfit on her stories is horrendous, and then add it with she's probably edited herself it's just terrible. I don't see how she is still struggling to find nice clothes that fit her it's really not hard.
I'll probs get stick for this but Lidia wears outfits that her size 6 facetune self would look great in but in real life it just looks super unflattering and makes her look bigger than she actually is

If she wore her correct size she'd look great. How is she always struggling to button up her skirt so she leaves it hanging open, its not giving what its supposed to give, just looks like its 2 sizes too small

Reactions: 16
I'll probs get stick for this but Lidia wears outfits that her size 6 facetune self would look great in but in real life it just looks super unflattering and makes her look bigger than she actually is

If she wore her correct size she'd look great. How is she always struggling to button up her skirt so she leaves it hanging open, its not giving what its supposed to give, just looks like its 2 sizes too small
Completely agree, her n her sister both don't know how to dress for their actual size. They Squeeze themselves into clothes that fit horribly and probably doesn't help her self esteem because her clothes don't fit which makes her feel bigger like I don't get why they are ashamed to wear a size 10/12/14 but will probably say "omg she's so confident" "wow she looks amazing" to other girls that size...almost makes you think she's lying through her teeth 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.