Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m in the same bar as Lidia and Olivia rn 🤣 Olivia looks stunning but Lidia is showing her true colours 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 6
WHO THE HELL IS THIS!!!??? AHAHAHAH
Am I the only one who thinks she’s looking a size or 2 bigger in her Instagram photos lately but I don’t think it’s because she’s editing less, I feel like she’s just gained too much weight to edit to the size 8 she usually does and not be super “noticeable” anymore

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who thinks she’s looking a size or 2 bigger in her Instagram photos lately but I don’t think it’s because she’s editing less, I feel like she’s just gained too much weight to edit to the size 8 she usually does and not be super “noticeable” anymore
Yes she’s been look a bit puffy in her photo’s but of course still photoshopped. You are right - I think she’s still editing but only so much because of her weight gain.

Reactions: 6
Yes she’s been look a bit puffy in her photo’s but of course still photoshopped. You are right - I think she’s still editing but only so much because of her weight gain.
I think she thinks if she goes hard on the photoshop face she won’t get called out as much if she edits the body a little less 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230513_232834.jpg

Did anyone else notice she posted this on her story with "one gelato please!" Then reposted in Italian 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some nice bendy floor actionView attachment 2175012
Does she not relise how bleeping ridiculous she looks standing / editing her legs to look like that ??? I really dont get it looks so silly 🤣 just stand normally we dont care if you dont have a thigh gao or whatever it is , or just take the photo without your bleeping legs in it , your not a chicken 🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sometimes I don't even know if I can compliment or like her pics when I suspect she's probably edited. She just makes it obvious and the fact if anyone calls her out the comments are gone so quickly it's actually a mess.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.