Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidia and Rach leary took a pic together, they had a catfish off because I dunno who is worse with editing pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lidia and her ex back in September 💀 he looks so out of proportion I can’t deal what a strange looking pair
---
Steroidssss also wash yo greasy ass hair
---
And Lidias working with boots for reading festival ? 😭 she really outted herself here with this ad
---
You can see her stupid shoe lace trying to tie her jeans together 💀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Lidia and her ex back in September 💀 he looks so out of proportion I can’t deal what a strange looking pair
---
---
And Lidias working with boots for reading festival ? 😭 she really outted herself here with this ad
---
omg where did you find the pics of her and her ex!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
---
---
To much to process from one post ..
Imma need about 10minuets go get it together ....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh my god there is more
Im actually speechless
---
So sad tho as she was so pretty and all that filler has ruined her face , the first thing you notice nownis her anus lips

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Naaaah this is criminal. It’s one thing to tweak your body and edit, especially if you edit it to something that COULD be your body if you posed a particular way but this is just insanity

I think she maybe doesn’t realise how big she’s getting so doesn’t see an issue with editing herself. But if she wants to be slim she needs to put the work in, it won’t just happen because you want it to or because you’ve been slim before. The longer she leaves it and the older she gets it’ll be even harder to even start working out and seeing results.

nobody even cares what size she is, but the lying just makes it so much worse

Reactions: 24
---
---
---

what an odd bloke

also he looks so old?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
To much to process from one post ..
Imma need about 10minuets go get it together ....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Oh my god there is more
Im actually speechless
---
So sad tho as she was so pretty and all that filler has ruined her face , the first thing you notice nownis her anus lips
gosh she looks so much better here

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.