Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she breathing so loudly when they’re doing the cake in S&C’s vlog? She’s so flemmy and gross. Blow your nose and clear your throat. She’s breathing like a 30 stone woman who just tried to get off the sofa. And her eating🤮 girl bye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she breathing so loudly when they’re doing the cake in S&C’s vlog? She’s so flemmy and gross. Blow your nose and clear your throat. She’s breathing like a 30 stone woman who just tried to get off the sofa. And her eating🤮 girl bye
She sounds so unhealthy doesn’t she. In their vlog she got a green juice and she tasted it and nearly gagged and was like mmmm lovely just like mine

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lidia is a way better blogger than S&C. I’ve seen more of them in her vlog than their own

Reactions: 2
Why do her Sophia and Cinzia struggle to pronounce ANYTHING correctly. They say necklace wrong and they constantly say Nutella like “Nootella” who the duck pronounces it like that you don’t call nuts Noots do you what is this girl on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s the Italian in them 🥺
Why do her Sophia and Cinzia struggle to pronounce ANYTHING correctly. They say necklace wrong and they constantly say Nutella like “Nootella” who the duck pronounces it like that you don’t call nuts Noots do you what is this girl on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why did cinzia go oh yeah I paid for you when talking abt Lidia surprise holiday? You chose to take her

Reactions: 8
her vlog when she says "omg the world is soooooo big" ??? shes sooooooo dense it hurts

Reactions: 14
Omg when she was eating Sophia’s cake with the fork! She eats v strangley! So glad you think so too thought it was just me .
Lidia eating a crisp is one of the worst sights of the year
^^^ ewwww the ‘night terrors’ I’m gonna have now! Thank you Lidia

her vlog when she says "omg the world is soooooo big" ??? shes sooooooo dense it hurts
^^ this messed my head also!
^^ this also hurt mine!
‘How is this 2hrs away from England, like how are we in a diff country, like WHaT iS A cOUNTRY do you know what I mean’ <- what is a country? Following it with do you know what I mean. Erm no Lidia we don’t
Italy, France Spain is in the EU luv literally neighbouring countries!
god someone shut this attention seeking baby up. Always has to be the centre of attention. The bit when she was dancing around when they we’re going to the beach and no one wanted to jump around like her. ‘Someone match my energy’ lol! Tell her to have some manners when eating and also get her some chapstick for Christmas and some water sick of her sucking her lips

& BREATHHhhhh … sorry I had to!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lidia is acting so pretentious with these books she’s reading on holidays..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wish Lidia had a mind of her own. She is so much better than s&c and doesn’t even realise. She has a life and friends for one and is getting loads of experience at uni lol. Would much prefer to see some more content w her other friends, it’s always way more enjoyable. S&C are so boring, vain, and mean to her. And I hate how she tries to ‘keep up’ with them. She has way better role models in her life
100% agree with this. I get she's labeled as 'the annoying little sister' but that's the point, she is the little sister. Anyone with younger siblings knows they will (at some point) try to replicate & copy your style, behavior, mannerism for the sake of creating that 'sisterly bond'.
This girl has 0 support system from her own big sister and her "BFF". 0 knowledge and ideas to share and discuss because they give little to no real attention to her, as a completely different individual.
Quite sad tbh, monkey see monkey do.

Reactions: 8
Guys i might be late to the party but can someone please explain how she has 3 chins in her ibiza vlog but only one chin and a super chizzled jawline situation in all her insta pics. I know alot of them edit there pics but surely you need a phd in photoshop to do that sorcery? Does she pay to get her pics professionally photoshopped?

Reactions: 27
Has it actually been 10 days since they’ve been back?! She’s not isolating anymore, time flies I guess…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.