Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree!! Whenever anyone on the S&C thread calls her a tag along I just think back to when she was there 24/7 almost mediating their friendship whilst they had that weird patch! They’d of probably fallen out if she wasn’t there
When was this?? Or are there any specific videos about it or that it shows this time?

Reactions: 4
Wish Lidia had a mind of her own. She is so much better than s&c and doesn’t even realise. She has a life and friends for one and is getting loads of experience at uni lol. Would much prefer to see some more content w her other friends, it’s always way more enjoyable. S&C are so boring, vain, and mean to her. And I hate how she tries to ‘keep up’ with them. She has way better role models in her life

Reactions: 22
She looks lovely but her teeth have always bugged me! They have a strange colour at the end and now she’s edited them weirdly
her teeth are huge like actually dont fit her mouth

Reactions: 3
She’s either sat on her hoops and they’ve bent or her jawline is edited to duck 😂😂😂

03E42DA2-0677-4332-A2F7-88C9CD90D97A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
it’s literally your job and it’s not even that Hard Lidia? She can’t do her uni essays without help and now her YouTube titles?😂
That’s something so basic as well 😅

-Girls trip
-Girls holiday
-summers here
-3 amigos back together
-Sophia’s birthday trip
-Girls trip to Ibizia

anything with the words ‘summer’ ‘girls’ ‘ibizia’ ‘holiday’ or ‘trip’ 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The whole of her vlog is fking this fking that, I swear with the best of them but read the room lids no one thinks you’re cool🥴

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.