Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg no I don’t re sell or them
this is probably how she can afford to buy new clothes all the time! Buy, film, return, repeat!

She’s either sat on her hoops and they’ve bent or her jawline is edited to duck 😂😂😂

View attachment 669058
I asked her if she sat on her earrings and she deleted the comment TWICE🤣🤣🤣 clearly doesn’t want to draw attention to her botched editing job

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I did feel kinda sorry for her in the latest vlog. When she called Cinzia "my love" and S&C made such a huge deal out of it.. You're all on holiday, why do you have to make one person feel like sh!t?

Reactions: 11
I did feel kinda sorry for her in the latest vlog. When she called Cinzia "my love" and S&C made such a huge deal out of it.. You're all on holiday, why do you have to make one person feel like sh!t?
I feel sorry for her but she’s also SO try hard and ott. She needs to stick with her own friends instead of forcing them being a trio, then she can actually be herself 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Watching Lidias old 2019 videos and miss her old vibe so much. Even her start of uni vids last year when £60 for three things in UO was a shock to her- hope she finds her way back to her old self

Reactions: 8
Watching Lidias old 2019 videos and miss her old vibe so much. Even her start of uni vids last year when £60 for three things in UO was a shock to her- hope she finds her way back to her old self
I was watching one of her first videos when she started with a random friend it was so enjoyable she was so genuine, usually I hate watching youtubers w non YouTubers in vlogs but it’s way better than with s&c

Reactions: 3
You can see she tried to cut out her nipple slip in her new video but you can still sort of see it

Stole this pic from the Sophia & Cinzia thread! … but look at the state of their room 🤢🥴
3C9F21A4-371B-467E-8AAD-653F8D0203AE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I really don’t know all the rules about quarantine but A i hope this wasn’t her who bought i knoe she’s defo not allowed(if she went out) B she’s at home surely she needs to stay in her room or everyone else has to be away from her if she is cooking ect

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I really don’t know all the rules about quarantine but A i hope this wasn’t her who bought i knoe she’s defo not allowed(if she went out) B she’s at home surely she needs to stay in her room or everyone else has to be away from her if she is cooking ect
so ignorant

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.