Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey she looks soooo different I almost didn't recognise her 😭
She Facetunes herself far too much, I thought maybe as she’s got a PT boyfriend she’d toned down or something as her face in the photos looks sooooo diff and all the poses even her laying with Sophia she looks completely different more toned, but then she’ll vlog and looks like this.
I am heaviest than I’ve ever been and these girls are magicians because I can not make myself look like what I did when slimmer. Looool

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She Facetunes herself far too much, I thought maybe as she’s got a PT boyfriend she’d toned down or something as her face in the photos looks sooooo diff and all the poses even her laying with Sophia she looks completely different more toned, but then she’ll vlog and looks like this.
I am heaviest than I’ve ever been and these girls are magicians because I can not make myself look like what I did when slimmer. Looool
And then real Lidia! She could be the most relatable if she was more honest and didn’t buy designer bags with her student loans

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
No body has asked her to dress this way. She should just cover up and wear clothes that flatter her instead of editing every bit of her body. You don’t NEED to wear a bra out. It’s not by force lol
She would gain soo much respect (and probably followers tbf) if she showed her natural body! Would help so many people

Reactions: 15
Why does she always get parking tickets? Is she that entitled she doesn’t pay for her parking

Reactions: 9
her new video is so annoying to watch esp the beginning - sophia and cin h8 her and so does everyone else shes jarring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ergh just realised it’s Lidias 21st birthday next month which means

Avocado on toast with sausages that Naomi taught me how to cut for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍
Italy for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍
NONNAS pasta for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍
Dinner settings for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍
Dried out hair extensions for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍
Taste test for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍

I could go on but I won’t

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.