Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noootella for my 21st 🥺

Ergh just realised it’s Lidias 21st birthday next month which means

Avocado on toast with sausages that Naomi taught me how to cut for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍
Italy for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍
NONNAS pasta for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍
Dinner settings for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍
Dried out hair extensions for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍
Taste test for my 21st ✌🏻😙🤍

I could go on but I won’t

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she always talk like she’s just drank a McDonald’s milkshake

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Cos you know those milkshakes are so thick and clumpy and make ur voice so groggy I simply cannot breathe rn
I’ll never be able to have one again without thinking it Hahahahahaha

Also why is this the same energy:

As this:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Girl you’re in a hair salon there’s no excuse for your hair to be looking greazzy
She's such a catfish, her face does not look like that 😐 It must be so damaging to your own self image to feel like you need to constantly edit your photos to look like someone else

Reactions: 16
She's such a catfish, her face does not look like that 😐 It must be so damaging to your own self image to feel like you need to constantly edit your photos to look like someone else
It’s so detrimental, terrible for impressionable young followers. She’s so natural pretty, esp looking back at her older videos. IG has given her a warped sense of reality and her own body image

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.