Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
7CFA9714-9CE6-4BA0-9E02-499072D7FCA7.jpeg
That's literally 500 words a day like..surely a normal amount and quite a leisurely pace, and for such a short essay she's not gonna be sat there redrafting and editing an awful lot? And if 500 words a day is a pace she knows she will struggle with then she only has herself to blame lmao, god help her when she gets to third year

Reactions: 55

Wickedtown

VIP Member
809AF2EF-2AA6-49BE-A6D5-9F9843496C01.jpeg

literally stood next to a huge ass sign saying "PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING" but I forgot you're exempt if you're doing an insta shoot, silly me

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

chorizorice

Here he is ladies and gents...has a PT account (definitely on holidays with her too, walls look rich and like Lidias wasted money)
I replied to his story ten mins ago to tell him ashwaganda isn’t safe for people with autoimmune diseases just so he knows what information to be spreading, I’m really into herbs and stuff like that so I know this info, he very kindly responded saying thanks for the information & and I said no problem thanks for not taking any offence, and ten minutes later im blocked 😭😭 I can’t

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

treelaptop

VIP Member
Wonder how it feels to have booked a full podcast on ur own and ur sister is still the most interesting thing for the thumbnail 😭
52692138-5075-4AD7-B8D6-D0844F109054.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46