Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to our new thread BOYS AND GIRLS,
The name was suggested by the lovely @moreblushpls, so thank you for that xx
with April 12 just around the corner, I think we can all agree that the excitement Lidia will bring to this new thread is tremendous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Welcome to our new thread BOYS AND GIRLS,
The name was suggested by the lovely @moreblushpls, so thank you for that xx
with April 12 just around the corner, I think we can all agree that the excitement Lidia will bring to this new thread is tremendous

I'm thrilled!!

edited to add: ohh I guess the whole thing doesn't fit, is there a way to get in contact w a moderator to fix that 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I'm thrilled!!

edited to add: ohh I guess the whole thing doesn't fit, is there a way to get in contact w a moderator to fix that 👀
hahahaha I just noticed that!! although a bun sounds super funny, I actually laughed out loud at it because somehow it seems oddly on brand with Lidia for some reason 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hahahaha I just noticed that!! although a bun sounds super funny, I actually laughed out loud at it because somehow it seems oddly on brand with Lidia for some reason 😂😂
LOLOL I'm dyinggg

maybe if we can change photoshop to facetune it might work

Reactions: 1
I actually cant believe she's got herself a 4th thread...? 😂

I watched like 2 mins of her PLT podcast and she sounds so monotone and boring, I'm assuming she was just nervous but out of allllll influencers they choose the most vanilla one they could find? lol what

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL so cinzia and sophia are moving to london for a month on monday, i bet lidia is dying because she cant go bc of exams lol and will be pissed they didnt go for longer hahahahha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think it’s abso shameful that these girls who are “content creators” straight up steal
73E161CF-E965-4C2F-9F6E-3EC881ECE7AC.jpeg
other influencers photos.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but if you’re going to act like your blatantly photoshopped Instagram pictures are real.. then you cannot also upload YouTube try on hauls 😬🤯
WHAT IS THE NEED. LIDIA. PEOPLE WOULD BE MORE LIKELY TO FOLLOW YOU IF YOU DIDN'T PHOTOSHOP YOURSELF TO duck.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but if you’re going to act like your blatantly photoshopped Instagram pictures are real.. then you cannot also upload YouTube try on hauls 😬🤯
after seeing how much khloe kardashian freaked out this week about an unfiltered photo of herself being posted, you would think it would spark some serious reflections among influencers who edit their bodies this much. it really is so sad to see because while they are victims of body dysmorphia, they really do continue to perpetuate the same problem by editing their bodies and pretending to look a certain way to their thousands+ of followers. the cycle continues because young girls see this and think its perfectly fine to digitally change your body shape, or worse, they think its reality. it makes me upset.

Reactions: 19
At least she tags the creator unlike her sister who literally tags pinterest
OMG grinds my gears like they always tag pintrest just to avoid giving actual credit and repost pics of them on pintrest like we have seen the tik toks and influencers posting their own pics on pintrest attaching their insta to get more attraction to insta

Reactions: 10
Radio silence from Lidia this weekend ... doing something she shouldn’t ????

Reactions: 9
This is acc unbelievable how does she think people watching her youtube wont say or notice anything!! its shameful

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.