Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ED7FAF1F-B78C-4EBF-835C-5AC0B74B900C.jpeg

why does she kind of facially look like James Charles here 😭 not even in a mean way just a pure observation, I think it's the lips
But the main point of my post was who sits by the pool with their hair DOWN, I can feel the sweat and stickiness from here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I actually wonder how s&c are with her off camera and I do actually feel sorry for her cause it’s like she’s so desperate to be included and they just won’t let her, deffo bitchy vibez I assume cinzia doesn’t like her wanting to be friends with her friends or ‘summing’ as Sophia would say, idk

Reactions: 22
I actually wonder how s&c are with her off camera and I do actually feel sorry for her cause it’s like she’s so desperate to be included and they just won’t let her, deffo bitchy vibez I assume cinzia doesn’t like her wanting to be friends with her friends or ‘summing’ as Sophia would say, idk
That’s why you can tell Lidia is a beg because she just giggles it off. Sophia and Cinzia would’ve got many a side eye and bitchy comment back after a second attempt to snub me.

Reactions: 5
If I was Lidia I would just get the bloody hint and not cling onto every trip? The girls are making her look like a mug online for acting like they don’t want her to join.. maybe she is pushing herself onto them or they act different when the camera is off but Lidia should really get the hint and just go on holiday with her own friends

Reactions: 27
If I was Lidia I would just get the bloody hint and not cling onto every trip? The girls are making her look like a mug online for acting like they don’t want her to join.. maybe she is pushing herself onto them or they act different when the camera is off but Lidia should really get the hint and just go on holiday with her own friends
Sooo true. She has friends back home and her uni mate too why does she force this "trio" thing so bad! Cant use the excuse of "better content" when her friends literally take pictures of everything too 😂

Unless for some obscure reason S+C actually like having Lidia there? but judging by the way they both talk to her its almost like they've been held at gun point to invite her ? It's bizzare

Reactions: 15
Sooo true. She has friends back home and her uni mate too why does she force this "trio" thing so bad! Cant use the excuse of "better content" when her friends literally take pictures of everything too 😂

Unless for some obscure reason S+C actually like having Lidia there? but judging by the way they both talk to her its almost like they've been held at gun point to invite her ? It's bizzare
she is their personal photographer 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
she put the same clip in twice again in the new vlog loool she does this like every video

Reactions: 9
she put the same clip in twice again in the new vlog loool she does this like every video
Omg when she was in the car? I had it on in the background earlier and opened a text midway then it started playing again. I was like I’m sure I didn’t rewind this but I couldn’t be bothered to find out haha

Reactions: 6
S&C piss me off with how rude they are to Lidia. Let’s not forget when they went through their tense patch, they were so awkward around each other and they would invite Lidia to everythinggg to make it easier for them. They owe a lot more to Lidia than they realise

Reactions: 33
S&C piss me off with how rude they are to Lidia. Let’s not forget when they went through their tense patch, they were so awkward around each other and they would invite Lidia to everythinggg to make it easier for them. They owe a lot more to Lidia than they realise
I agree!! Whenever anyone on the S&C thread calls her a tag along I just think back to when she was there 24/7 almost mediating their friendship whilst they had that weird patch! They’d of probably fallen out if she wasn’t there

Reactions: 12
I defo agree w previous comments about Lidia being deep in her over draft, all these designer items and holidays she defo doesn’t earn anywhere near s&c so must be in debt attempting to keep up

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Lidia putting Sophia in the thumbnail of her new vid when Sophia hasn't publicly acknowledged that she's on this trip with them once so far makes me cringe why's she so down bad 😭
She basically uses them for click bait. If they're in the videos= more views
I wish she would find her own way in this influencer world, without relying on other's clout

Reactions: 7
Not lidia telling sophia and cinzia they would be bad at university because of all the reading they would have to do 🤣 Like she does any of her work herself

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.