Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys did you know lidia goes to uni now? I feel soo bad that she has to do 10 pages of reading 🥺🤍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh look who’s now suddenly all over the sushi hype after S&C having it lots recently 😂
she's SO predictable, i can't express how much this girl annoys me!!!!! i'm not the biggest fan of sophia and cinzia anyway but her presence completely ruins their vlogs for me, especially travel vlogs

Reactions: 13
she's so thirsty for footballers, my bf is one and she liked nearly all of his posts for a follow back. cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Wtf is this all about lmao
been looking through s & c instas to see who that chair belongs to because its certainly not the zullo household with that white wall, unsuccessful so far, wonder if they were taken at her new mans? 👀

Reactions: 2
I know I’m the first person to call out lidia for being where she’s not supposed to be but I think it is in her kitchen/dining room, where Sophia and cinzia did the boyfriend chooses my outfit video. And here’s some screenshots where you can see a white/cream colour chair and then the plant at the side, it doesn’t look like the same plant but they might’ve changed it ahah

Attachments

Reactions: 9
New here but does anyone remember/know what happened to that boyfriend she had maybe 2 or 3 years ago? she was a completely different person back then but he seemed to just disappear without any explanation? she also reminds me of when you'd go into town with your friend and your mum would make you take your younger sibling with you so they wouldn't be left out... except she's based her 'career' off this desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lidia is such a pick me girl 😂 she’s the type of girl you would see all dressed up in the clubs being a show off but then catch her in the toilets spraying her vag with deodorant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
she's so thirsty for footballers, my bf is one and she liked nearly all of his posts for a follow back. cringe
She literally only follows a handful of footballers with girlfriends, unless he doesn’t post about you I’d be careful people don’t find out who you are because the detective skills on this site is mad 🤯

Reactions: 11
Can’t help but notice her nails are a different colour from when she had them done before lockdown

ABDBA53E-ED29-4168-8435-5CEC2C1F2E6F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can't remember what video it was I think it was a GRWM when she was answering questions (I watched it the other day in the background at work when i was reallyyyyy bored) and one of the questions she answered was do you get a lot of male attention and she was like wellll i don't know how to answer this i'm not going to say no am I there's a fair few and started talking about her DMs and how she always has someone to reply to in her DMs I was thinking with the amount you edit your photos are they not surprised if you meet them in real life

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.