Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I thought this too but ciniza is like 20 down from her most recent following...
I thought this too - only thing I can think of for that was it could be a jokey thing if they are 'arguing' or something - like 'im gonna block you' or 'im gonna unfollow you'. might be reachin though hahahaha

the recent follower list on web used to work but they easily could've changed it

Reactions: 1
i always use the web instagram hack to check boys im dating following lol and its usually accurate

Reactions: 4
Right I thought this too but ciniza is like 20 down from her most recent following...
the safari thing is 100% accurate I’ve been using it for a very long time to check following lists...maybe she unfollowed her by mistake? Or they had an argument and unfollowed 👀 weird but the safari thing is deffo the right order

Reactions: 6
the safari thing is 100% accurate I’ve been using it for a very long time to check following lists...maybe she unfollowed her by mistake? Or they had an argument and unfollowed 👀 weird but the safari thing is deffo the right order
it's the same on cinzia's instagram (lidia isn't very far down the list on safari) so maybe they unfollowed each other as a joke/argument

Reactions: 2
lidia in her new vlog: i don’t like eating a lot of dairy

also lidia: time for my 10th hot choc of the day🥺🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder what her friends think of her house when they go round... if I had a friend whose house looked that filthy (you can’t even say cluttered because you never see them clean or tidy) I would actually avoid going round there. Imagine using their toilet🤢 I feel as though they all smell musty and of wet dog and stale food. I know it sounds harsh but every time she vlogs and exposes the state of that house it makes me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Idk if this has been mentioned or not but has Lidia actually blocked words like "stay home" and "lockdown" from her insta comments? looool

Reactions: 3

if you need a LOL, go to 29:26 and watch Lidia eye duck the camera HARDCORE😭😭😭😭 like wtf is her deal

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t remember which LA vlog I watched but the part where they’re doing the food haul and they’re eating cupcakes and lidia just fully pushes herself in the middle and scoffs the cupcake 🙄 MOVE

Reactions: 13
3FC65107-9296-4067-957D-7858E301F0EA.jpeg
Why were you so excited, Lids? Well maybe because you base your entire personality, Instagram and YouTube channel off your big sister and her mate.

Reactions: 35
Not Lidia giving away a pair of dead trainers 😂😂😂 they probably cost her like £90 and her pal Naomi is about to giveaway a cartier ring 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really wish someone could catch her out breaking the rules irl because I’m so fed up 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.