Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't remember what video it was I think it was a GRWM when she was answering questions (I watched it the other day in the background at work when i was reallyyyyy bored) and one of the questions she answered was do you get a lot of male attention and she was like wellll i don't know how to answer this i'm not going to say no am I there's a fair few and started talking about her DMs and how she always has someone to reply to in her DMs I was thinking with the amount you edit your photos are they not surprised if you meet them in real life
I wonder if she does genuinely think she looks the way she facetunes herself to be

Reactions: 13
She literally only follows a handful of footballers with girlfriends, unless he doesn’t post about you I’d be careful people don’t find out who you are because the detective skills on this site is mad 🤯
Hehe don't worry.. nobody will 😉

Reactions: 1
If it really is a new man, I hope she’s careful in the future because surely if she eventually introduces him people are gonna realise she was breaking rules this entire time?

Reactions: 9
Kinda embarrassing having your boyf drive u to "aesthetic" walls just for an IG pic you could go without taking lol talk about ick

Reactions: 16
If it really is a new man, I hope she’s careful in the future because surely if she eventually introduces him people are gonna realise she was breaking rules this entire time?
I mean if that even is the case it'll be too late to do anything about it. Lets take Saffron Baker for example she had a whole bf during the first lockdown and did sneaky meet ups and then when lockdown was over she flaunted him and baited herself out. She didn't get in trouble for it 🤕

I still don't think this is her man... I feel like Lidia isn't smart enough to be sneaky about it lol

Reactions: 1
I just rewatched that bit and wtf you can really tell Lidia spoils the whole vibe of them two on holiday, barging into their vlogs and being a witch when she isn't relevant on their channel! duck off Lidia :sick:
Lidia ruins the vibes of every holiday vlog from the LA one, to France and Italy. Go on holiday with Olivia and duck off :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Sorry but not even sorry Lidia actually has no taste in fashion, like she puts on whatever’s easiest to photoshop ie a plain dress or a black blazer Shes actually so boring to look at I’ve unfollowed her

Also, deffo not consistent with her photoshop at least do the reflections lid are you that lazy or u busy reading 5 pages for uni

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Sorry but not even sorry Lidia actually has no taste in fashion, like she puts on whatever’s easiest to photoshop ie a plain dress or a black blazer Shes actually so boring to look at I’ve unfollowed her

Also, deffo not consistent with her photoshop at least do the reflections lid are you that lazy or u busy reading 5 pages for uni
She looks like such a frump in the reflections 😭 I don't think Lidia even knows what her body really looks like lool

Nahhh I’m catching up on her vlogs and all the towels hanging on the back of her family bathroom scream mildew, two week old pasta and fake tan. The state of that house, it makes me itch. I fully understand why that hotel owner chucked her family out of their hotel rooms now. They’re a mess

43E57EF1-3454-41ED-991C-A02E57DC40B3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nahhh I’m catching up on her vlogs and all the towels hanging on the back of her family bathroom scream mildew, two week old pasta and fake tan. The state of that house, it makes me itch. I fully understand why that hotel owner chucked her family out of their hotel rooms now. They’re a mess

View attachment 403886
Who kicked them out? I’ve never heard this😦

Reactions: 8

View attachment 403886
Literally!! They’re so dirty and untidy. Who goes to a hotel and leaves their dirty underwear on the floor

Who kicked them out? I’ve never heard this😦
It was the vlog where they went to Devon I think? It was Angie Cin Lidia and mari. It’s a vlog from the summer around the time they released those yucky tennis fake Gucci sweatshirt

Reactions: 6
I remember I stayed in a hotel on holiday and I brought this thin robe so I could sit and do my make up on the balcony after a shower and not get hot, but it could be perceived as “sexy” because it’s black silk. Basically we came back to the room one day and the maid had folded it up and put it on the bed so I must’ve left it in/on the bed and I was mortified. So I can’t imagine how those girls are fine knowing a poor cleaner would’ve touched their worn underwear 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.