Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions for me & mummy “has angie forgiven you for not editing out her nipslip last week”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lidia’s amazing baking 👩🏻‍🍳
I actually love Mari and how she sticks up for herself. Lidia is vile towards her, anyone would think they were young teenagers. What 20 year old treats their 16 year old sister like that??

Reactions: 23
I actually love Mari and how she sticks up for herself. Lidia is vile towards her, anyone would think they were young teenagers. What 20 year old treats their 16 year old sister like that??
Lidia because she obviously thinks she’s something special, yet clings on to Cinzia for dear life in order to be relevant 🥴

Reactions: 5
cause Mari doesn’t fit her aesthetic, if Mari was kissing her ass and copying her she would be all over her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
cause Mari doesn’t fit her aesthetic, if Mari was kissing her ass and copying her she would be all over her :rolleyes:
This is actually very true! If Mari dressed like Lidia n Cinzia I wonder if she'd be more involved with the girls cus lets face it everything is very surface level with the girls and they love their AesTheTiCs 🥴 but seeing as Lidia is home more isn't it sus how they never do videos together like bake with us or creative things? their relationship is their vlogs seems very poor ngl

Reactions: 10
I think marianna isn’t bothered about being on YouTube/being an influencer which is how lidia got popular - by being in some of Sophia and cinzia’s videos. I think marianna just wants her sisters to be normal sisters without vlogging everything and going all out for gifts. I think marianna is just more chill and not fazed by the popularity. The fact that all the trips with S, C and L were basically all photo opportunities and not what marianna is interested in (also the fact she’s still in school ha)

Reactions: 19
I think marianna isn’t bothered about being on YouTube/being an influencer which is how lidia got popular - by being in some of Sophia and cinzia’s videos. I think marianna just wants her sisters to be normal sisters without vlogging everything and going all out for gifts. I think marianna is just more chill and not fazed by the popularity. The fact that all the trips with S, C and L were basically all photo opportunities and not what marianna is interested in (also the fact she’s still in school ha)
honestly it must be really annoying ESPECIALLY with Lidia to have them just whip out a camera all the time when she's just minding her own business in the house or out with them I feel like Cinzia does it less bc she's normally with Sophia when she vlogs but Lidia's just prancing around the house shoving the camera in everyone's faces 24/7

Reactions: 13
I wish she would stop copying recipes off tiktok and then putting them on her story as if she made them up 🙃

Reactions: 18
Can you explain how pls, I’m so bad at noticing editing 😭 I think I saw in the 2nd pic how her legs basically blended into each other
I just mean if you compare her in those pics to how she looks in vlogs etc xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you explain how pls, I’m so bad at noticing editing 😭 I think I saw in the 2nd pic how her legs basically blended into each other
Here's an example. Do you see how the wall curves in where she's pulled it in to make her calf slimmer?
1611916514611.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It makes me laugh so much that Lidia (and Sophia and Cinzia for that matter) thinks she's like a fashion icon and proper influencer - she can't even dress for the weather!! I'd rather see realistic winter outfits than a tiny skirt and no tights, so strange.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.