Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait had she lost major weight or just getting better at photoshop?? Literally seen her eat pancakes with a block of butter on top the other day how is this possible 😑
The blazer she’s wearing has been pushed behind her hips so it looks like it’s giving her a figure because her jeans are poking out, it’s also allowed her to edit her photo better, the only reason she wears blazers is so she can edit pictures without the world warping around her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wait had she lost major weight or just getting better at photoshop?? Literally seen her eat pancakes with a block of butter on top the other day how is this possible 😑
She should seriously do a tutorial on how to catfish 101. That’s a video I would actually sit through and watch without skipping 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i swear she doesn't even realise the amount of facetune she uses on her own photos she's in denial of how she actually looks which is so harmful to girls who have similar body shapes to her :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I see what u mean but i think it’s a bit of an illusion with the pose / big jacket

Reactions: 1
I just rewatched that bit and wtf you can really tell Lidia spoils the whole vibe of them two on holiday, barging into their vlogs and being a witch when she isn't relevant on their channel! duck off Lidia :sick:
Does anyone remember a s&c grwm from back in the day where Lidia keeps coming in asking to borrow stuff and saying she has nobody to talk to and cinz makes some comment like "I'm just gonna stop talking until you've gone" 😭 still makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember a s&c grwm from back in the day where Lidia keeps coming in asking to borrow stuff and saying she has nobody to talk to and cinz makes some comment like "I'm just gonna stop talking until you've gone" 😭 still makes me laugh
Was this a New Year’s Eve get ready 😂 I think I watched it the other week ha! And cinzia said “why are you ready so early” and lidia said “well I don’t have anyone to get ready with!” Clearly on the beg for an invite to film 🥴

Reactions: 11
Lidia is such a beg and the only reason she’s so up Cinzia arse is because she wants followers so they can idolise her and make her feel like she’s a someone. It’s honestly so sad that she feels the to be validated by other people

Reactions: 12
Why does she think she’s a good baker we know she just gets recipes from bbcgoodfood and she still makes her pancakes look dense, just because she captions them 🥺 doesn’t mean they’re not 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her accent genuinely winds me up so much, she has such a fake voice. You’re from Notts, not Windsor Castle hun

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She makes me feel ill. My skin actually crawls watching her eat and eye duck herself. Cinzia isn’t a very good older sister if she can’t sit her down and tell her how utterly embarrassing she is. And it’s very obvious from older videos that Sophie AND Cinzia can see how cringe and irritating she is. Someone needs to have a word she’s beyond a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.