Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s blocked words regarding anything to do with lockdown and her breaking the rules on her YouTube video 😂

Reactions: 5
wait im confused when she says screenshot her and her dog in the video... is she telling people watching to put her as their lockscreen ??
longtime lurker here but l i thought that as well or is she talking to herself and forgot to edit it out?

Reactions: 3
Is this yall👀👀👀
D428EDE0-46C7-4C8B-B1EE-C3B6D90BF3AD.png

God when Lidia tells Mariana to shutup at around 13:29😡 actually makes me want to slap her she’s so RUDE.

Reactions: 30
Did anyone notice she did the weird tongue thing again at 2:39 of the video? She really has gone overboard, she can’t help doing it, her body can’t seem to adapt to having that amount of filler🤣

Reactions: 8
This severe favouritism that Lidia has for Cinzia yet the clear disgust she has for Mari is so troubling to see...
The lack of presents, the lack of acknowledgement even on her own birthday is so weird. I hope she’s better off camera.
The amount of presents she bought for cinzia was purely for show, like literally just so she could boast and because she knew cinzia would post about her presents

Reactions: 11
The amount of presents she bought for cinzia was purely for show, like literally just so she could boast and because she knew cinzia would post about her presents
Yeah it was like an investment to her, cinzia would post it so she would get more followers and cinzia would buy her something designer in return. Whereas she cannot gain anything from Mari so doesn’t care.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice she did the weird tongue thing again at 2:39 of the video? She really has gone overboard, she can’t help doing it, her body can’t seem to adapt to having that amount of filler🤣
I was watching old Sophia and Cinzia videos the other day and Cinzia used to do the EXACT same thing when she started getting fillers 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s the not rolling her sleeves up and touching her greasy hair whilst baking for me

• Sick
Reactions: 15
OMG so today i went to go and take pics at a car park that lid s&c always go, and as i was pulling into the car park, i saw lidia coming out in a white bmw with a BOY!!!! defo wasn’t her dad, he looks kinda like lewis but it defo wasn’t lewis. so she’s clearly mixing households with more people!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG so today i went to go and take pics at a car park that lid s&c always go, and as i was pulling into the car park, i saw lidia coming out in a white bmw with a BOY!!!! defo wasn’t her dad, he looks kinda like lewis but it defo wasn’t lewis. so she’s clearly mixing households with more people!!
also before anyone hates on me, i take my tripod out
js white bmw

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Does anyone wanna be a detective and find him on her instagram?? 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.