Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marzuqrehman 👀 i only think it could be him cos he’s sat in a bmw in one of his pics, could be nothing

EDIT : hmm maybe not the bmw is black I think
Are you just going through the people she follows?
How can us tattlers help in the search lol

Reactions: 1
Just went through her following lol, didn’t find anyone because 95% of the guys are private but she follows a loottt of footballers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
little secret guys - on instagram web if you look at someones following it is in order from most recent to first !!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I was thinking that too? surely you're supposed to do 0.5 at a time for a more natural effect? and Lidia's don't look natural one bit
Omg yeah that’s what I thought, I wonder when she got her first ml then??? Hopefully she doesn’t get them topped up anytime soon, otherwise she’ll end up with migrated baboon lips like cinz (or maybe that’s what she’s going for) 👁👄👁

Reactions: 4
I’ve just gone through Lidia’s old posts to see what her “old” lips looked like and omg, she looked so much better a couple years ago without any filler, she really should’ve steered clear of any facial filler it’s given her a square head 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.