Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posts about changing where they live just cos they fancy a change seems a bit tone deaf. Seems to be a recurring thing atm.

The posts about changing where they live just cos they fancy a change seems a bit tone deaf. Seems to be a recurring thing atm.
I just came here to mention this! I couldn’t tell if the ‘we don’t have £450k surprisingly’ was sarcasm?!

Reactions: 1
I just came here to mention this! I couldn’t tell if the ‘we don’t have £450k surprisingly’ was sarcasm?!
but holidays where they spend £1000 in 5 days seem to be a monthly occurrence.

didn’t she used to be massively in debt? You’d think she’d be more mindful of her spending, or at least how she talks about it.

Reactions: 3
but holidays where they spend £1000 in 5 days seem to be a monthly occurrence.

didn’t she used to be massively in debt? You’d think she’d be more mindful of her spending, or at least how she talks about it.
Honestly! It’s always ‘I was in debt, my credit score is bad but now I have money and Gucci shoes so 🤷🏼‍♀️‘ she never actually shares anything that might be valuable to anyone who might be in a similar position to what she was

Has she had filler in her face? Her jawline looks more structured than it used to

Also really bothers me how she calls herself a 14/16 when she is very clearly an 18.

Has she had filler in her face? Her jawline looks more structured than it used to

Also really bothers me how she calls herself a 14/16 when she is very clearly an 18.
I would have said a few months back. A 14/16 but she has definitely put a lot of weight on recently. I followed her late though - didn’t she do a slimming world thing? Has she said why she isn’t continuing with it? I do actually think she looks lovely the size she is.

I would have said a few months back. A 14/16 but she has definitely put a lot of weight on recently. I followed her late though - didn’t she do a slimming world thing? Has she said why she isn’t continuing with it? I do actually think she looks lovely the size she is.
I think she carries the weight really well, I’d say she’s a 16 as well not an 18

I’m so glad I found this thread! She is sooooo annoying, always twisting and entitled as duck! Did anyone watch her advent calendar series on tiktok? She was annoyed she’d been sent something ridic like 20 luxury advent calendars and had to send them all back 🙄🙄🙄 then would get annoyed by the products in the ones she kept and the design of the packagaing! Shut the duck up!

Does anyone have a rough idea of how much their new place would be a month? It looks quite nice!

I followed her before she started SW and the Libseats account, really liked her then but once she hit target and became a full time influencer she seemed to change a lot.

just can’t be arsed watching someone who gets given tit for free, moves house on a whim and shops constantly. Boring.

Reactions: 2
She’s so crap at declaring ad/gifted tit properly. This is her full time job how hasn’t she got the hang of it yet.

love to see people living their best lives but duck me she really thinks she’s better than everyone else these days

Saying you’ve outgrown your coffee machine one week then suddnely the next week you’re gifted one. So beggy it’s unreal

Reactions: 4
How the duck did she hold down a full time job? Todays stories are stressful. Do you become a disorganised mess once you go influencing full time? It’s not cute

Reactions: 5
Does she have to chuck on an oversized boxy blazer over EVERY outfit? So boring and predictable.

Reactions: 2