Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really just say 'self care day required' in response to that H&B package, after being on holiday for a week 😑 these people really don't live in the real world do they

Reactions: 2
How do we all feel about influencers selling freebies on vinted?

I was desperate for this dress that she got given. Molby are handmade and expensive so I couldn't afford and went without. Libby looked amazing in it, wore it a handful of times and now she's sold it on Vinted and is 65 quid up.

Something doesn't sit right. It was a "gift" that she could've declined, along with god knows how many of the other hoards of items she's sold/selling

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How do we all feel about influencers selling freebies on vinted?

I was desperate for this dress that she got given. Molby are handmade and expensive so I couldn't afford and went without. Libby looked amazing in it, wore it a handful of times and now she's sold it on Vinted and is 65 quid up.

Something doesn't sit right. It was a "gift" that she could've declined, along with god knows how many of the other hoards of items she's sold/selling
She constantly does this its grim. Also is always flogging New Look clothes on there and the only time she mentions them is when they are paying her for ads 🥴

Also moaning about Olivia rodrigo being cancelled when she was prob gifted the tickets anyway bore offffffff

Reactions: 3
I definitely don’t think it should be allowed to resell gifted items, if anything she could give them to a women’s aid charity or refuge rather than just making money for herself. I’m finding her nauseating at the moment, everything is tone deaf and full of privilege. There’s also only so many photos of a smock dress and a trench coat you can do before it gets very dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 5