Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they actually look good braless considering their size. Mine are horrific 😭

Reactions: 3
I actually think her boobs and figure look good and wish I could pull off no bra like that 😂

Reactions: 3
I like her style but she’s becoming out of touch and exactly like others… she’s also gained so much weight recently!

Reactions: 2
Always find it strange when people harp on about wearing SPF on their face then they tan/burn the rest of their body on holiday. It’s the one time you should absolutely wear it, she clearly dngaf about skin cancer

Reactions: 1
Dyingggggg at this ridiculous not posting new hair lol. I follow her sister too & yesterday she uploaded a story of libs and her baby playing, her new hair is pink. Wow what a shocker!! THEN, her sis deleted the story and reposted it b&w. what a lemon, who gives a tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Always find it strange when people harp on about wearing SPF on their face then they tan/burn the rest of their body on holiday. It’s the one time you should absolutely wear it, she clearly dngaf about skin cancer
I think they only wear it on their face so religiously because 1. It's a popular trend on social media, and 2. to prevent them aging in terms of facial sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, not the cancer risk

Reactions: 1
Her content is painfully bad. Just talks about how dry her hair is/was and buys ugly oversize jackets.

Reactions: 4