Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she always has her gunt out!! As a mother and a person with a gunt after having a baby, I do the most to cover it 😂😂😂😂 wish I had that confidence but it’s looks terrible

I cannot express how much I despise the oversize blazer trend, and she puts a bloody blazer over everything.

also sometimes creeps into ‘80s kids tv presenter’ territory with her outfits (can maybe blame Fran Perks influence for that)

I followed quite a few SW accounts initially cos all the girls had really cool, quirky personal style…. Then they gain back the weight and turn into the smock and blazer brigade 😭

Reactions: 1
Majorly cringing at her thinking that Instagram account is actually captain Lee 😭 ‘from season one of below deck’ he was the captain on alll the seasons and he’s verified with 798K haha

I don’t understand why she constantly wears that awful black school skirt.
she’s not dressing for her figure at all!!

In the post when she first got to the apartment she was like “I’ll share when we leave” ok hun do you think people are going to pop on a flight to nyc just to sleep you? twit.

also why does she walk like a penguin

I’ve followed her for a while as I do think she has an eye for style but I actually can’t watch stories where she’s talking, she’s so monotone which I know is mean as she can’t help that but it goes through me!

Also I do find it all a bit tone deaf at the moment all the constant spending and shopping, people are on their knees at the moment and I know you don’t have to watch it but a bit of variety in posts sometimes would be good, not just look at my expensive holiday and all my clothes I’ve bought!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else get really irritated watching her videos. She also looks like she has the worst breath.

SHES SO STOMPY ! Always slamming her foot down so hard it’s a wonder her phones not broken

• Haha
I do t think she’s buying them her reels get loads of views
Thanks for joining to tell us that hun 😉☺

Once you know how to spot bots it’s obvious. She just pays for the top quality ones so they don’t look fake. You don’t fool me hunny bun x