Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely ballooned since the SW days ... also on her latest stories it looks like she's really hairy 🤔

Reactions: 1
Very harsh, she's got a banging figure and I like her style but her hair is giving Lord Farquad at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very harsh, she's got a banging figure and I like her style but her hair is giving Lord Farquad at the moment
I gave my hairdresser a picture of her longer hair as a reference to how I wanted mine cut and she ended up cutting it as short as Lib has it now- it looked awful and then I changed to a side parting and it instantly looked 100 times better

She’s still ‘giving’ Derry Girls mum for me sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
not to be cynical but gaining weight has helped her career a lot and seems she has just swapped unhealthy dieting for indulging herself

It's on tiktok, there's a short version and a chatty version. I think the outfits in the second half of the video are much nicer

Didn’t research the hotel you’re being gifted to stay at, so run to a shop to buy fast fashion swimwear to use their pool. Unbelievable.

Wow, those shorts surely aren't a 14? Absolutely not intending to size shame but that's a bit misleading to followers

Reactions: 2
Wow, those shorts surely aren't a 14? Absolutely not intending to size shame but that's a bit misleading to followers
I agree! there’s a few of the midsize creators that I think are misleading when it comes to saying what size they really are! Georgia-Millie is the same

Denim shorts are notorious for needing to size up if you have any curves too

I don't know why she apologised for sounding monotone due to a hangover on tiktok. She always sounds like that 😭

if anyone takes her tent to glasto for her regardless of payment they’re a mug

Jesus she needs to start wearing a supportive bra at this point her saggy boobs don't flatter any outfit