Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the SW huns from a couple years ago have gained the weight back and are now admitting when they hit goal weight they never actually were that happy.

just confirms whatever you see on insta is BS.

Reactions: 3
Is she the first person to ever get a bruise?
she is acting like she’s on deaths door. Don’t get me wrong falling down the stairs and hurting yourself is far from ideal but why’s she acting like she’s been ran over

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s jumping on another band wagon. This time the Boston Birkenstocks. If she was really into fashion as she lets on she would of had them 8 years ago when people were actually wearing them

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s jumping on another band wagon. This time the Boston Birkenstocks. If she was really into fashion as she lets on she would of had them 8 years ago when people were actually wearing them
On these Birks, I usually like her (well,have only been following for a while as I liked her style) but omg that begging for a free pair & even going as far to tag Birkenstock has instantly made me dislike her. Why are these influencers like this ffs ?!!! Counting down the days til influencer culture ends and the getting free tit us normal beings have to work hard for stops!!!!

Reactions: 2
Isn’t she the sister of @housenumber6_? I love Ella but not so keen on libs

Reactions: 2
She said she’s 8 years late to the Birkenstock trend after it was posted on here that people were fussing about them 8 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did this gal really sell her Leeds festival tickets she bought because she got gifted a pair? Wow

Reactions: 3
So she tags the jumpsuit as pr but not declare the festival tickets? (ETA/ in the grid post I mean)

the thought of wriggling out of a too small jumpsuit in a portaloo is stressing me out.

So she tags the jumpsuit as pr but not declare the festival tickets? (ETA/ in the grid post I mean)

the thought of wriggling out of a too small jumpsuit in a portaloo is stressing me out.
she has SO many nice clothes I don’t understand why you’d opt for the thing you have to safety pin to fit 😫