Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DontDaisyDo

I used to love this girl, but her constant spending is problematic. I used to find her very relatable and loved her slimming account, but as it’s already been said- the constant amount of new purchases is ridiculous. It’s normalising buying and owning waaaay too much. It isn’t relatable to see £400 hair stylers and £100 ASOS/Monki/generic fast fashion hauls on an weekly basis. And neither is it sustainable or realistic for the majority of people. And that’s without even considering the environmental impact.

Reactions: 9

BillieR

Chatty Member
How do we all feel about influencers selling freebies on vinted?

I was desperate for this dress that she got given. Molby are handmade and expensive so I couldn't afford and went without. Libby looked amazing in it, wore it a handful of times and now she's sold it on Vinted and is 65 quid up.

Something doesn't sit right. It was a "gift" that she could've declined, along with god knows how many of the other hoards of items she's sold/selling

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Kendell28

I definitely don’t think it should be allowed to resell gifted items, if anything she could give them to a women’s aid charity or refuge rather than just making money for herself. I’m finding her nauseating at the moment, everything is tone deaf and full of privilege. There’s also only so many photos of a smock dress and a trench coat you can do before it gets very dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Gimplick

I'm sorry but her style is terrible these days. Why does she look like she should be named Maureen, who works as a receptionist in a GP or dental surgery (no disrespect to either roles or name).

She's dressing so much older for her age and it doesn't look great.

Reactions: 7

Anidap

Dyingggggg at this ridiculous not posting new hair lol. I follow her sister too & yesterday she uploaded a story of libs and her baby playing, her new hair is pink. Wow what a shocker!! THEN, her sis deleted the story and reposted it b&w. what a lemon, who gives a shit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Scottishmum

She’s really pissing me off atm. Her whole life is fucking gifted. From clothes, makeup, holidays, sofas, table and chairs, prints… etc etc etc. Its never ending.
She’s also put on a lot of weight

Reactions: 6

ekl2000

VIP Member
I do like her buuuut her spending seems crazy. Designer bags, hoodies, £160 asos dresses and a £440 hair dryer. Buying multiple colours of those Versace dupe heels. Then a little footnote saying ‘but try and shop your own wardrobe’ like a reminder to be sustainable. Eh.

Reactions: 6

ekl2000

VIP Member
How the fuck did she hold down a full time job? Todays stories are stressful. Do you become a disorganised mess once you go influencing full time? It’s not cute

Reactions: 5

dalmatirox

How do we all feel about influencers selling freebies on vinted?

I was desperate for this dress that she got given. Molby are handmade and expensive so I couldn't afford and went without. Libby looked amazing in it, wore it a handful of times and now she's sold it on Vinted and is 65 quid up.

Something doesn't sit right. It was a "gift" that she could've declined, along with god knows how many of the other hoards of items she's sold/selling
She constantly does this its grim. Also is always flogging New Look clothes on there and the only time she mentions them is when they are paying her for ads 🥴

Also moaning about Olivia rodrigo being cancelled when she was prob gifted the tickets anyway bore offffffff

ekl2000

VIP Member
Is it a rule that anyone who became insta famous through doing SW and put the weight back on, now must live in smock dresses? So boring.