Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has a thread yet? But she’s bloody annoying too now!! Another instagrammer/ slimming world account that I loved them all of a sudden it’s just ASOS swipe ups and bloody annoying reels.
cute dog tho

Reactions: 3
Moaning again.
I find she complains about tit so much.

she had a gifted stay out the other night and “didn’t make it to the gym sesh she booked” wasn’t arsed that the whole thing was gifted and that was part of the package to promote the place. And her response was “oh my bad”.
Dick

Attachments

Used to love her but totally agree, every post is an ad now it’s boring. The hotel thing was a joke, she didn’t even go to the gym class and didn’t seem to really care- still got the whole thing free tho I bet!

Used to love her but totally agree, every post is an ad now it’s boring. The hotel thing was a joke, she didn’t even go to the gym class and didn’t seem to really care- still got the whole thing free tho I bet!
Exactly!! That pissed me off. She wasn’t arsed that she missed the gym she was just like ahh well soz.
Then when she went to Trafford centre and got the contour thing and she was given a free lipstick she was bitchy about that too.
I just think she totally loves herself now and it’s gone to her head a bit.

Bloody loves her when she was doing slimming world and just was dead normal. Now it’s all reels and they are bleeping annoying

Gets sent FIFTEEN nail varnishes when she gets her nails done professionally 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Gets sent FIFTEEN nail varnishes when she gets her nails done professionally 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She’s a div isn’t she!!

she’s proper going all out for cream fields too she’s acting like she’s going on holiday and no going to stand in a muddy field for a few days

I came across her on TikTok and didn’t realise she started out on IG doing SW, a lot of people who I used to follow for SW have just turned influencer so it’s a shame to see this is another example.

Reactions: 2
She was fab when she was doing slimming world. Now she’s gone the “influencer” way and she’s just coming across as a bellend now

I think she’s the one who posted a tik tok slagging off the Harry Potter and disney section of primark saying “if you wear that as an adult what’s wrong with you” and she got mega backlash
People can wear what they want

She really annoys me too. I followed her when she was a slimming account before she deleted it and started over. I actually think she’s a tattler aswell 🤣 I remember a thread ages ago and a new account joined and started raving about her saying everyone should follow her 🤣 I pulled her up on it and she disappeared

She really annoys me too. I followed her when she was a slimming account before she deleted it and started over. I actually think she’s a tattler aswell 🤣 I remember a thread ages ago and a new account joined and started raving about her saying everyone should follow her 🤣 I pulled her up on it and she disappeared
no way did she?!
I LOVED her when she had her slimming world account