Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life seems so unfulfilled now only so much you can buy coats, post nails and say ur going to the gym

Reactions: 4
She’s piled it on hasn’t she 😬
Yess! I prefer influencers who have a bit about them and other stuff going on other than just doing that… makes her constant outfits so boring because it’s like where are you going Lmao.

Georgia Millie is good - she still works full time as a hairdresser

Reactions: 2
Yess! I prefer influencers who have a bit about them and other stuff going on other than just doing that… makes her constant outfits so boring because it’s like where are you going Lmao.

Georgia Millie is good - she still works full time as a hairdresser
I like Georgia Millie too! I find it very interesting when she talks about hair / hairdressing even though I am soooo bad at doing my own hair, but I like a sneak peak into another world/another job!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I cannot believe this girl has a thread!!! Did anybody see this from yesterday?? I’m in shock!! Be nice to me as you ask where my ugly clothes are from 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair i don’t think you can link things in posts and it’s literally in her caption where to find the link

Reactions: 1
She could do with not standing infront of the mirror when she does videos. The back of her never looks good

Didn’t get any freebies when she went on the beg for a hotel stay in London so getting the return train. True 1st world problem to moan about.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She moaned about the tories because her train experience was bad but it just seemed so so performative. Especially with the poll box that was something like:
a. Hate tories because trains
b. Hate tories because everything

Same as the post about nigel farage being on I'm a Celebrity that I posted above.

She very very occasionally says these things and says them in such a vague way with zero detail or conviction, at times when a large number of other social media profiles are raising concerns and awareness about similar issues. It's very obviously only because she knows it looks bad if she says nothing.

She's an empty bleeping air head

Reactions: 4
I wish this thread was more active because I cannot bare this woman 😭

• Haha
I think she looks like she’s in her 50s! The recent bouffant hair really isn’t helping