Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is awful at the moment. Also she looks like a middle aged mum in her latest TikTok

Reactions: 2
Yeah got to say, I normally quite like
Some of the outfits she puts together (not for everyone obvs) but the latest reel for non tight fitting festive looks is frankly really lazy styling, it ranges from going for an interview look to this genuinely what my gran wears to a night out. Plus the hair is really aging her!

Reactions: 1
I really think she doesn’t know what her actual style is so she just tries to wear / style everything at once to be in with the trends

Reactions: 3
Yeah got to say, I normally quite like
Some of the outfits she puts together (not for everyone obvs) but the latest reel for non tight fitting festive looks is frankly really lazy styling, it ranges from going for an interview look to this genuinely what my gran wears to a night out. Plus the hair is really aging her!
Same!! But those looks just weren’t it at all. She needs to grow them layers out too the hair and the outfits she looks so old it’s not for her

I'm sorry but her style is terrible these days. Why does she look like she should be named Maureen, who works as a receptionist in a GP or dental surgery (no disrespect to either roles or name).

She's dressing so much older for her age and it doesn't look great.

Reactions: 7
She’s younger than me but looks 15yrs older.
Another £100+ coat 🙄

weird how often she slags off her old posts/outfits from years ago. Just gives the impression that she doesn’t really know who she is or what she’s doing. In 3 years she’ll be slagging off the mumsy bow and coat phase.

Tell me you have a Dyson air wrap without telling me you have a Dyson air wrap

• Haha
Bit weird to say all her mates are boomers who don't know what jellycats are?
Are they just a soft toy?
If my mate got me a soft toy for secret Santa I’d be secretly raging 😅 grow up and gift me an age appropriate present pls

Are they just a soft toy?
If my mate got me a soft toy for secret Santa I’d be secretly raging 😅 grow up and gift me an age appropriate present pls
They are a soft toy, but they are collectibles so some adults do like them (guilty 😂) and some are worth a lot of money.

also, I wonder if she’s jealous of her sisters beautiful house

weird how often she slags off her old posts/outfits from years ago. Just gives the impression that she doesn’t really know who she is or what she’s doing. In 3 years she’ll be slagging off the mumsy bow and coat phase.
Apparently not, according to this she's found her style.

It is nice(?) to finally see an influencer openly acknowledge how the gifted items they receive saves them money

Attachments

just seen a Tik Tok of her trying to be funny but it just comes across so try hard because she is so bland and boring I can’t cope

• Haha
Bland and boring but going to the Bahamas for a work trip 😭 how?! She offers NOTHING

Moaning about her own decision to pay £172 for a train to london for a 2 hour PR event .... right