Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
Gemma and her mum dedicate most of their time in rehabilitating and retiring race horses. Louise has rescued horses for decades.
I have you on ignore as from many months ago when we disagreed. I opened your message however and will reply .

I assume by saying “rescuing horses from racing” you mean sticking the knackered ones in a paddock at the racing yard for the remainder of their life rather than Louise and Gemma properly and personally retraining the racers to be low level dressage/jumping horses… . I can’t see Louise retraining a racer herself .
The dad and I spoke about racing, the horses they have and his words were “you have to push them as hard as you can and it’s a fine line between pushing them and breaking them”.

Like a lot of horsey stuff professionally, the horses come out often knackered. Which is a huge shame when in racing they are knackered at such a young age. At least dressage horses whilst they endure a lot of rear end mostly wear and tear , they can go on until 20s if maintained at high level .

She drives one hell of a long way to her trainer with her horse weekly , turns up with full glam on and spotless clothes , goes out in Chester full glam on , she probably rides her own dressage horse for an hour 5-6 times a week plus tacking , grooming, unpacking, turning out, rug changes , I don’t know how they currently are for grooms at the home yard for mucking out , whether she mucks out at all but it takes forever keeping a dressage horse exercised fed groomed clean etc etc . with respect I personally don’t believe she spends “most of her time” rescuing horses from racing.

gemma doesn’t retrain racehorses as far as I know, . Plus it’s very difficult to take a knackered racer to the top level of dressage, they aren’t ideally bred to be Grand Prix horses 😂. Gemma as far as I am aware is only interested in competing and climbing the high levels of dressage in terms of her own riding. She was horseless when Siz died. She had nothing else to ride and loaned one (a grey) for a while .

I know a couple of people who retrain racers, one is a footballers wag, it’s great to give them another life if they canbut some are too broken and have to be sent to retirement .

it’s like eventing/cross country , it’s very hard on the body for the horses . At least the Owens are flat not jump however.

anyway, back to Leonora 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

ella1979

VIP Member
I’m a high leve
I would imagine that her right shoulder and arm were very much developed in a larger manner because she is right handed and used her right to lead, train and stop her horse, with many hours of training, riding and competing it would still be very developed as she is still in her late 20s and competed into her 20s for several years.
I’m a high level rider myself, ridden since a young child, compete all the time and I’m a lot older than Leo and my right shoulder and arm is even .
---
I think it’s lipodema in arms and legs plus she’s had something going on with the right leg which isn’t lipodema that is seperate. I think she’s suffering lipodema worse on the right arm right leg which is common to not be equal both sides.

Her shoulders though aren’t lipodema , or riding , imo they are podgy 😂

in the uk a person with Leo’s ankles wouldn’t be a candidate for lipo for lipodema (due to uk rules on operating - she could however get them done in Madrid where they are more advanced in machines and technique/rules allow it)….

so she’s not had lipo ops on the right leg we can rule that out , it is genuinely a different problem with right leg/ankle .

I wonder if she ever got the swelling in her throat looked at . Could that be connected to general podgyness
---
When riding reins are equal, you don’t put huge amounts of strength down the reins, you don’t saw on the horses mouth.

leading is the same . Even on a lead rope the type of horse’s legs had are the keen to move forward type , not a shire horse who needs pulling out of the field.

she also used grooms to do all the hard work /leading/mucking out / getting them show ready . All Leo needed to do was turn up and ride . Most riders send the groom with lorry and horse and arrive seperately themselves to compete .

a lot of riders with money do * all other than turn up and compete on the day. Toni Terry does this for one and I know others …
---
In all transparency I’ve reached the stage where I do it myself. Ie send groom with lorry and I travel seperately to groom and horse .
---
The groom has the job of doing all the hard work and arrangements. I turn up, warm up for half an hour and compete for a few mins and go home . Even the grooms aren’t unevenly big/muscular on one side

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Was an OG Leonora sub, but had to stop as the screeching and superfluous BS act got to me. May go back in so I can have a good chat with this lovely bunch. I was catching up and I do agree her marriage seems so sad. Who is that Agent Provocateur for? Hopefully herself, every lady deserves to feel good. I think she has….something, as opposed to some flops or outright awful people we tattle on but she needs to chill, stop with the Broadway meets posh spoiled teenager meets crazy QVC lady. I do truly think she would benefit from an actual job (many would) and saving up to get her own place. I came from a very lucky place and I’m very close to my family, but she lets the allure of Daddy keep her in golden handcuffs. I think it builds character and gives perspective if you actually work (and no, this faux business lady act she has going is not it) get out there, live independently (her leech husband is never there anyway). And stop saying WE for everything. My parents worked hard for what they have, I’m not a child thinking it’s all mine, or even worse, pretending to some who don’t know better, that it is mine on social media.

. I know a spoiled bubble might be difficult to leave but you need some honesty in your life, not Daddy cuddles/funds and Mummy’s things to substitute for learning to be a grown up.

Also, get a hairstylist, stylist and maybe a friend who is honest with you! I feel like she uses family money to surround herself with Yes people. It is doing you no favors!
the sad thing I suspect is that since she didn’t go to uni (has she even got A levels or whatever they call them today 😂) she would be doing a fairly basic job which wouldn’t cover her rent and makeup never mind her whole lifestyle .

Daddy smee has lots of kids so the pot will become diluted one day and I suspect one day she will to look to mark to find the lifestyle and he will run a mile knowing the cost to keep her .

I highly doubt the family money will be enough for her whole life .

ella1979

VIP Member
Copying Lydia with this dress . Looks better in it however but still. Who wants to wear a dress the competition has wore first
---
I wondered why she always refers to him as Marcus? Odd if that's not your name?!

Good investigating 🔎🕵️‍♀️
---

I dont know, wouldn't they want someone from 'good stock' to date their daughter?

I mean I have no idea why I'm thinking he might be but would be interesting to know his family side and what he actually brings financially to the table 🤔
he’s definitely not from good stock.

if she was my daughter I would want her to choose more carefully . However he goes along with whatever the smees want to do so he’s ticking that box . He’s no hassle it seems . Just keep nodding mark 😂

Attachments

ella1979

VIP Member
So in the summer I ordered the exact dress Leo hired for an event . The dress (and I don’t blame Leo for this because I have no clue who else had wore it although I have to say it arrived with me fairly soon after Leo wore it) was covered in grass stains on the hem , blood , makeup , terrible body odour by the armpits and missing sequins. It also smelt of a perfume I didn’t recognise . It was grim!

I ordered it because I was nosy as to her actual waist size . Last summer she fitted a waist size UK 10 in that dress , I was surprised she could squeeze into it at the time. The dress was in my opinion a true 10 in uk for boobs and waist. It was loose on hips and bum and I feel it was able to take a uk 12 on hips and bum being so loose.

So she was waist and boob wise a uk 10 last summer.

I totally agree she’s put weight on. She’s puffy allover and it’s getting worse. I’ve posted several example of how much she is editing her size in her still photos . I’ve compared them to the videos but I’m aware now that video cameras can slim as well lengthen people .

I think she’s a uk 12 right now . The minute she hits 40 something and with alcohol it’s the perfect storm she’s going to become her mother overnight 😂

She keeps wearing ball gowns which are loose on hips and legs . Everything is baggy . The red suit was baggy. When she leans in to kiss mark she shows her thighs in the only short dress I’ve noticed her in for a while.

She hasn’t had any gifts from brands other than hc and their hamper was a joke. Shes not trendy enough for LV, Bvlgari etc

She looks like a palm beach resident of about 70 how she dresses . (I love PB don’t get me wrong I’ve been twice!) but combined with her real housewives hair she looks so old for her age .
---
In terms of the dog brooch she shoved onto the dress between zi boobies , I thought it was a microphone to start with. Who sticks an ugly brooch in black on a red dress? . She needs a tailor to tack the v neck or a very carefully placed safety pin clipped on the inside of the dress .
---
The mother is queen of wearing tents in a bid to cover her weight. A kaftan can only hide so much though. I’m always surprised Karen’s happy to wear the one shoulder pieces that show her incredibly flabby , loose skinned batwing arms .

we all have either tight skin or loose type skin like Karen. Loose skin is troublesome . It sags like crazy. For example people with lax skin find around knees and elbows shows sagging and wrinkling. This type of skin on the thighs makes people good candidates for thigh lifts . If the person is fat then it’s lipo then thigh lift !

I wonder if Leo has inherited stretchy lax skin of her mum .

of course it’s none of my actual business their sizes but it’s up for discussion imo bearing in mind Leo aeeems to think she’s miss world , the pair of them also put their lives and bodies o line for everyone to see . People will critique what they see, it’s to be expected imo .
---
I suppose as well that people with every luxury available to them, with all the time in the world to care for themselves with exercise and with housekeepers who will almost certainly be creating lunches and dinners regularly there is little excuse to not be in shape . I think Leo’s alcoholic drinks loving lifestyle is an eye opener for the average person who has to be sober full time for work .
---
I wonder if they will regret opening their lives up. Leo seems to want to be the next Martha Stewart . I think she has her eye on bringing out dresses or tablecloths. Maybe a bit like Mrs Alice

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Buy lilysilk - it’s super flattering !

she’s not doing a lot of the clothes any favours lately imo
---
She needs proper knickers so her expansive butt doesn’t swallow up the skirt

Attachments

ella1979

VIP Member
I agree with what you are saying however, it would do her good to know the value of money

Azibi

Many people's profiles say many different things. This is an anonymous forum after all.
I'm also far from sensitive however many women reading here will also have size 7 or 8 feet and I'm not going to let ignorant comments pass especially when the commenter is completely wrong.

Body shaming isn't on. It's not what we are here for.
---

Azibi how do you like that sage machine? I've been interested in buying one but the choice is huge and I've not decided on one yet. Is it a good one to have?
So I will confess that I have never had a cup of coffee in my life, I am a tea queen but my husband loves his Sage! It took him a bit of time to get to grips with it but loves it now! They are expensive but he won't buy a coffee out anymore as he says his are better.

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
From Alex Miro shoot where she showed us her bare backside in a VS string thong to this! No shorts under the dress and running shoes not court shoes

Why doesn’t she conceal her modesty ?! Such an exhibitionist. I feel sorry for the company daft enough to collab with her . It’s embarrassing

Tell us you dont play tennis without telling us 😂
---
Anna needed a white sports bra too or even a white bra would of looked better for the photo
---
The body/arm position in this photo , she’s scrunched right up clearly can’t play

Attachments

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
A manic Leonora and her Pa Anna who imo should stick to the day job
---
It’s 6c with hail and rain on the uk today- not the time for frilly spring frocks

Attachments

ella1979

VIP Member
Glasgow. Well, that should bring her down to earth for a day or two. Be very interested to see the in-laws home. I also wonder if Leo will inherit the main house (where they live now) and if so if the other siblings might resent that. I wonder how much money (of her own) she actually makes from her "job" and does Mark even work?!
I think Leo makes a huge loss at her “work”. Whatever she might get paid in cash will be overshadowed by Anna who has committed most of her life to Leo she’s almost full time, the photographer Claudia is on £100 per half an hour plus travel and she does an entire day per week plus travels with Leo , then there’s her travel costs . I think Tivon will pay her in jewels and most companies for that matter will be paying her in items and she will be happy to have some exposure on their accounts .
Some of the companies never employed her in the first place to promote them, she just made videos for Elemis etc and hoped people would pick up on her .

I think Holland cooper will be paying her . But they wanted blood in return, hc glued the influencers to the game fair stand from 845 to 430 pm without even giving them lunch . Leo was left to grab a greasy offering from a van the unwashed masses go to 😂 she didn’t even get given hospitality. Poor show hc .

Her hair apps , her pro makeup apps when she used them all cost . She’s just very lucky her home life etc is covered . She can afford to do this and I think her long term plan is to try to make it big like Martha Stewart or Mrs Alice with a range of something .
---
Claudia lives about an hour away I think . I would imagine they have come to an agreement on how much per day Claudia gets, I don’t think she will charge Leo £200 an hour which is her going rate . I think maybe she’s charging £100 an hour plus travel
---
I think she’s writing off the losses because she can and hoping it will all pay off in the end.

Unless there’s a loan to an offshore trust in place (a fake loan done for certain reasons) then every child can stake a claim for an equal share of that property . Plus anything else in the uk. I’m not sure how the Majorcan property would be dealt with . Of course old Rog might have a will in place and as long as everyone is happy with it , which they might be then perhaps no one will argue the will and stake their claim on other assets/fight.

I think Leo will get the Henley home . I think Majorca will be split between the children from second (or is it third!?) marriage . I think rog would have looked after the others and probably has them as well in the will .
---
The children can use the Majorcan home forever as a holiday home between them .
---
Although I think the money once split will soon run dry
---
Glasgow balmy weather forecast. Currently 6c but feels like 1 c due to wind chill 😂 she will be wishing she was back in Barbados

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

ella1979

VIP Member
Someone’s been busy ringing the staff daddy has bankrolled and organising another self made shoot . She just has to be centre of attention on a very regular basis .

Attention seeker wannabe model .

Attachments

ella1979

VIP Member
I haven’t yet watched , however looking at Leo’s thumbnail photo choice I think she’s trying to cash in on mummy. I think she feels her older audience love seeing Kazza . Plus it’s lazy content