Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
No point in her promoting agua bendito dress when it’s fully sold out in ALL sizes!

Also if I see the sage coffee machine wasting time (everyone’s) dribbling two cups of coffee one more time I might squeal in horror. I see that machine enough it’s the one I’ve got myself . I don’t like it enough to keep watching it 😂

Sooo much wasted time watching her with the dogs again and her blow dry her hair again - she says she’s a natural blonde but her black roots are absolutely shocking in tonight’s vlog

Reactions: 1

Pinkmilly2179

I have you on ignore as from many months ago when we disagreed. I opened your message however and will reply .

I assume you mean they pay for their retirement. I can’t see Louise retraining a racer herself .
The dad and I spoke about racing, the horses they have and his words were “you have to push them as hard as you can and it’s a fine line between pushing them and breaking them”.

Like a lot of horsey stuff professionally, the horses come out often knackered. Which is a huge shame when in racing they are knackered at such a young age. At least dressage horses whilst they endure a lot of rear end mostly wear and tear , they can go on until 20s if maintained at high level .

She drives one hell of a long way to her trainer with her horse weekly , turns up with full glam on and spotless clothes , goes out in Chester full glam on , she probably rides her own dressage horse for an hour 5-6 times a week plus tacking , grooming, unpacking, turning out, rug changes , I don’t know how they currently are for grooms at the home yard for mucking out , whether she mucks out at all but it takes forever keeping a dressage horse exercised fed groomed clean etc etc . with respect I personally don’t believe she spends “most of her time” rescuing horses from racing.

gemma doesn’t retrain racehorses as far as I know, . Plus it’s very difficult to take a knackered racer to the top level of dressage, they aren’t ideally bred to be Grand Prix horses 😂. Gemma as far as I am aware is only interested in competing and climbing the high levels of dressage in terms of her own riding. She was horseless when Siz died. She had nothing else to ride and loaned one (a grey) for a while .

I know a couple of people who retrain racers, one is a footballers wag, it’s great to give them another life if they canbut some are too broken and have to be sent to retirement .

it’s like eventing/cross country , it’s very hard on the body for the horses . At least the Owens are flat not jump however.

anyway, back to Leonora 😉
No sorry. I mean they have about 40 retired thoroughbreds at their property.
---
Louise works alongside a charity that helps rehab and rehome or retire racehorses. Must be about 20 years now. And they have a lot of those horses on their property. Hope that makes more sense.
---
Louise works alongside a charity that helps rehab and rehome or retire racehorses. Must be about 20 years now. And they have a lot of those horses on their property. Hope that makes more sense.

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
I’m not sure how many more times she can keep using the parties as content before people switch off?. It’s the same old.

Lots of flowers, Rebecca Udal tablewear , fillet of beef sliced with lambs lettuce, tabouleh , crudities in a basket , wines/champagnes etc . It’s same old story but a different excuse for it .

ella1979

VIP Member
With "Mummy and Daddy" again, or is she going away for a New Year's holiday with her husband. You know, like most normal, adult, married people do!?!
100% with mummy daddy brothers and spouses 😂 it’s a family trip imo
---
She will be so used to mummy and daddy doing all the arrangements and just her turning up and looking glam anything else would overwhelm her.

mid imagine she gets her clothes out onto a rail and the housekeeper actually packs everything into the tissue for her.
---
Also as an equestrian at very high level myself I can confirm that horse riding alone doesn’t make anyone an athlete. It’s the fitness routine off the horse that is required . Charlotte dujardin who I personally know does a lot of peloton spin (daily) and other fitness . They are fit in the gym not getting fitness from being “riding fit”.

anyone who thinks showjumpers need to be fit to represent their country need to google the very port and famous Geoff Billington .

you can be riding fit just about enough to get around a set of jumps , canter is easy and showjumpers spend their life in canter!

it’s obvious from how she’s described the daylesford classes as so challenging that she’s not fit. She’s in her 20s and should be able to keep up with Josie. I’ve done the same classes Leo has done so I can say they aren’t challenging .
---
In one of her first blogs she states she’s unhappy with her nose )again she’s not happy like Pinkmilly thinks. Yet she can’t be bothered to do something about it. So apply that to her body which she is often saying she needs to get fit , she’s going to change her lifestyle but she doesn’t follow through! She puts up with it and uses photoshop to create an image she prefers

Last edited:
She obviously had been asked not to film, but couldn't resist the last shot of Daddy taking his cigar from mouth and handing it to his son!
There seems to be no indulgences that Mr Smee refrains from, not conducive to a long life!

ella1979

VIP Member
Copying Amelia t
She mentioned Amelia Liana recently, and her own pa named Pia featured in all of her content

Copying Amelia then …

I would of thought a better plan for engagement is to partner up with another influencer
---
Thought a garden tour at this time of year was scraping the barrel for something to vlog. Give it another 5-7 wks and that garden will be full of colour which would of made it more interesting

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
I definitely think that Mark likes a cuddly figure and if quite surely having an intimate relationship with Mummy. Notice how she jumped back onto her sunbed when Leo opened the curtains and walked out to the terrace at the beginning of their trip to Barbados!!!
I totally saw that!!!! :D

georgiecait

VIP Member
I’ve googled for you :-

Heraldry was traditionally associated with European nobility and aristocracy, and therefore not all families have a traditional family crest.

They aren’t aristocratic /blue blooded/regal or noble from everything I’ve seen. They are commoners who have just come into money . They are still commoners imo. Just like Kate Middleton used to be classed as a commoner . Her parents were working class , did pretty well, afforded Kate the education (which is more than the smees did for Leo she’s very uneducated ).
---
I really cannot stand smee.

Her dad donated to the tories which is his choice , what I have a problem with though he is yet another person who’s donated to a political party and within a suspiciously short time then been awarded an investiture (he’s mbe or obe) . It’s cash for titles and it happens far too often. It’s appalling .

having sat in on an appalling conversation first hand between a man now titled sir who also donated to tories and within two months he’s awarded “sir” I know exactly what goes on . It’s abhorrent .
The Middleton’s working class? You sure 😅😂

ella1979

VIP Member
No I'm talking UK and I'm a shoe size 8 which is perfectly usual.
---
I live in the UK, I'm 100% aware of how uk and European sizes work thank you.
It's rude of you to assume that a poster doesn't know how sizing works never mind using the term big foot and laughing especially when a poster has said they wear a size 8 shoe.

If she was wearing US size 8 shoes then that would equate to a 10 in UK sizes which would be unavailable in most stores and there wouldn't be too many women needing a size like that. You have gotten mixed up with your UK and US sizes when you think a UK 8 is a US 10

The average women's shoe size in the UK is a size 6.
I have never heard of any woman I’ve known being more than a 6. 6 to me is big not many women I know wear 6. Most of the women my age are my size or smaller so a 3/4/5 max.

I was not being rude ! . I thought you must be on American sizing . I have tried Russel and Bromley Stuart Weizmann’s in 7 and they fit me I’m a 4.5-5.

if you are a size 8 shoe then that is very big and that’s a fact I’m not apologising for !. It’s fact . My ex husband takes an 8 . His feet are massive . 😂

Hopefully you will go ahead and press the ignore button and move on from this silliness. You are only offended because it now turns out you have massive feet as well as Leo 😂
---
Apparently younger women have bigger feet which might explain Leo . Some women like zanna van d are 6ft and I’d assume women that height have big feet. Have always thought they get shoes custom made at that size
---
Im surprised shoes go above 6.5 uk . They can’t stock or sell many size 8s I’ve never seen a sales rack with women’s size 8 on!
---
If I had size 8’s I wouldn’t advertise it 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry

ella1979

VIP Member
That’s true with swelling . Not sure what the foot problem is . The foot isn’t lipodema because that stops at the ankles always.

im 5ft 7 and shoe 4.5/5 similar height to smee

maybe younger women are being born for some reason with much bigger feet .

ella1979

VIP Member
Even though its good to see how motivated and how much she enjoys her ‘job’ compared to the dreary lily pebbles of the world. I do think what an unfair privilege she has had with what only being under 2 years in the game?? Having a team, good equipment and established house the Majorca house with all the prop pieces ready. Her videos are pure josie qvc with no natural influencing with some dogs, flowers, plates and a wonky overly crossed leg.
I just hope the girls who juggle on their own, edit their own vlogs save for their camera equipment and took us with them on their lives which in turn naturally influenced us before working up with brands and earnings know we see them and see the difference.
But I strongly bet her parents are happy she’s happy and it’s probably a welcomed focus for mark at times while he's at the pub or on a stag do or on a weekend away with the boys all waiting till theres a shift and potentially to start a family.
100%

her parents are just happy she has something to do in her vacuous spoilt life . It’s a new hobby after horse riding didn’t work out .

it would be a sickener for any parent with normal budgets and bank balances to fund a girl with lessons, horses, gear , Horseboxes worth half a million for the girl to fall off and never want to compete again! We all fall off. I’ve damaged my back irreparably after falls but I still got back on and out there and competed. I lost my confidence entirely and it took a year to work on my riding and get the riding back to where it was , I don’t just cry and throw the dummy out of the pram and retire .

tells me about her character . Weak ….
---
It feels voyeristic to keep watching the intros where she showers . It’s too personal.

her wooden trousers are being eaten up by her backside .

it’s straight into a skin care sales pitch . Horrendous makeup with awful nose contour again . I’ve never seen her makeup look worse than it does tonight .
---
Lovely feet and ankles 😂

the Zimmerman dress is a size too tight - that’s being sent right back …
---
I wonder why klaudia is doing so little for her recently . Not easy for klaudia to traipse to marlow I guess
---
Erm he was abroad on a stag do !!!! He’s back home exhausted and asleep in bed before she is …

well in my book foreign stag dos for his age group mean one thing - strippers and hookers . And strip shows where the blokes are dragged on stage stripped and taken full advantage of 😂. Naive Leo …..
---
It might be more than her legs she’s getting a checkup on at marks rate 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

Namima

VIP Member
So

So I can give you quite a full answer here . I used to train alongside Gemma Owen and outside of that have been a guest at her dad’s racing stables . The racing stables are seperate to Gemma’s house, they have a lot of race horses in training for clients . Beautiful yard , more recently I had a champagne lunch there , all done beautifully . Gemma walked in with a friend female, dressed in her free Holland cooper clothes and bag with her nose in the air. She spoke to her friend and her dad and pretty much ignored everyone else.

At comps she is pleasant however and I’d describe her as a decent laugh within the horse world. I’ve competed directly against Gemma at big comps.

Gemma being dressage , she won’t mix with the jump lot and vice versa they are two very different worlds. If anything dressage is posher ! More expensive to get the top horses too . Showjumpers compete for money, dressage riders compete for the points so tend to of come from money more on the whole but that is quite a sweeping generalisation because at the top you get people like Leo who whilst they can ride, they have been handed on a silver plate the best horses and most and best tuition.

I thought Gemma’s last vlog was really awful and low effort.

She’s had bad luck with her last to horse dying. She loaned one via Sarah Higgins and now has another one.

She is pretty nice as a person but she does keep herself to herself . She’s another one who is at home although she’s a fair bit younger than Leo. But she’s always out in Chester having lunch with the parents. Men don’t last long and I suspect in time she will end up with a version of Leo’s mark who will nod and agree and be present whilst enjoying the lifestyle her dad’s money brings .

Gemma probably had no clue who Leo is or she might know her from the hc ads . She definitely wouldn’t be impressed with Leo and her life. She would probably see Leo as stuck up and over the top southerner 😂
---
Gemma isnt a brave rider . The horse who died was incredibly lazy and backwards ie very safe!!!! She had to really kick him to get him going .
---
What Leo and Gemma both have in common is the homes they live in are dated - especially Gemma’s !. Both have ex professional footballers as dads, Gemma’s dad superior having played for who he’s played for. Both dads married blonde wags albeit Gemma’s mum makes a good effort to keep herself looking young whilst Leonora’s mum seems to have other priorities 😂
---
Gemma has barely competed the last few years . She has bouts of pushing herself and long gaps of not bothering . Her horse wasn’t Grand Prix level from memory I think it competed psg/inter 1
---
Everyone was shocked in the horse world when Gemma was going on love island. I said to people Gemma is close to that she’s bonkers going on it. Turns out her dad had given her a talking to and warned her not to say or do anything stupid. She did a good job at not embarrassing herself on love island , she kept things clean . She’s absolutely tiny in real life , really short !.
---
On another note , I still think it is sad Leo vlogged a fake Easter a week before actual Easter just for the clicks and commissions.
Thank you so much for the inside info !!!
Gemma seems to be more on the glamorous side and Leo, the more dowdy homely.
Is Leo's home quite far from Cheltenham ?
I see HC put Gemma and her mum up at a hotel for Cheltenham but Leo and Mark drove there for the day.

ella1979

VIP Member
I think it’s okay to call out bullshit like Leo photoshopping the hell out of her shape in her photos and being curious about her size. Photoshopping oneself into a much thinner version is highly problematic and should be called out - it sells a disgusting unrealistic beauty standard. She has spoken several times over the past year about wanting to lose weight and then showcases a constantly gluttonous lifestyle and has visibly gained weight. Sorry but shoving alcohol and all that rich food into your face isn’t healthy. End of story. And re her mom - that’s whatever - but when you out yourself out there publicly you put yourself up for criticism. I understand you don’t like that but this is also tattle and trying to police threads ain’t it.
❤

Leo often mentions she’s on the Petronella (sp) lifestyle/diet .

I looked at the book ages ago and comparing it to what Leo consumes they are two very different lifestyles

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
I’m new to Leo ….. how ? Does he support all his children Financially?
I’d imagine so but Leo’s sister seems to run her own life albeit I’d imagine daddy bought houses cars to start her off and will look after her. Most parents want to help their kids if they are able to and I don’t think roger would leave anyone out .

Namima

VIP Member
Anybody watch / follow Gemma Owen on YT / IG ?
She is a true 'horse' girl & is an HC Ambassador. She was invited to Cheltenham by HC.
I was surprised Gemma and Leonora, as professional horse riders, didnt interact at all whilst at Cheltenham.
Am i incorrect in assuming the UK professional horse world is small and they would know each other ... ?

Screenshot_20240401_113109_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240401_113118_Instagram.jpg