Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
The family had made some money by then hence the school. That’s middle class . Maybe upper middle at best. It’s nothing more .

Carol was working class and ended up middle imo . The dad was an airport flight dispatcher .
---
Upper-class status commonly derived from the social position of one's family and not from one's own achievements or wealth
---
You can put a pig in a palace but it’s still a pig imo (that’s not aimed at Kate by the way !)

ella1979

VIP Member
---
Their family has worn signet rings for decades, family crest
So which family crest is mark wearing? He’s taken her name hasn’t he? Don’t think he has any breeding or crests.

the dad ? What crest is he wearing ? He was a footballer and most footballers are from working class type families

I don’t think Karen came from money , just because Leo’s granny used to doll herself up doesn’t mean they were gentry . I could be wrong on Karen but I suspect I’m not . She married a footballer - what well bred girl does that usually? So if my suspicions are correct what family crest is she wearing?

if I had to bet I’d put money on Karen wanted to give her children a signet ring, they had one designed.

I once unfortunately met someone whose wife had a crest designed . I could never understand why the crest featured the first initial of the wife and children but not the husband (these weren’t used on pinky rings but on website/instagram/vehicles/the front gates of their home 😂) anyway months later someone told me the husband lies low because he was a heroine Dealor who’s done a lot of time inside and is keeping a low profile !! He had tucked money away to pay for a glitzy lifestyle and the wife had done a Karen and ordered a deigned crest 😂
---
And back to mark , I 100% think he’s a bit of rough.

Scotland has some excellent private schools and the people I’ve known who have attended them, have not spoken one bit like mark!.

His accent says a lot . The region tells me a fair bit without wanting to offend anyone !

he’s won the lotto marrying her .
---
family crests were used primarily by nobility and aristocracy. I would like to see a close up of whatever presumably fake design is on Leo’s ring

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
A signet ring with initials or a simple symbol could be made for under 1,000k .

if it was top quality London jewellers then 3,500 would be closer to the mark for 18ct

Leo’s is 18ct but not made by a top London name .

the rest I agree with entirely re mark and the walk. I personally suspect she is crossing the legs to appear less wide . It can work in a photo from some angles . It doesn’t work imo when she’s moving
---
I suspect Karen wanted to appear as “upper crust” and “top drawer” as possible (like millen moron !) hence getting the rings,
---
Roger smee was born in Reading , trained to be an estate agent (anyone could have been one of those years ago , no training required for that job).

so he’s not blue blooded nobility

karens a wag and Leo is a neuvo rich old money imposter
---
All that money and they didn’t bother sending her to uni .

probably expected her to turn out attractive and sharp enough to pull a blue chip CEO and play the part of corporate wife . Or marry a Tory mp .

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
“I’m not fat shaming”

…..

“She’s dumpy from behind”

🤔
if she was taller /longer limbed she wouldn’t be dumpy. Is short fat? Is short fat shaming? . Do you think she looks like her instagram stretched, blurred, smoothed, photoshopped and drastically slimmed images ? .

the fact she uses a professional photographer who edits her photos and on top of those edits it’s a fair bet she is editing a lot on top of the edits klaudia has done (I’ve seen plenty of klaudias work, she lightly edits it’s nothing heavy like the final result Leo posts to insta). All of this ridiculous editing is far more damaging to certain people who view her images and wonder why their unprofessional, poorly lit, unedited snaps don’t look as good than me saying she looks dumpy from behind in real footage . It is FACT she looks dumpy from behind on her vlog especially when she isn’t in heels . In fact the difference is made more apparent by the fact she looks nothing like her Instagram stretched , slimmed, photoshopped to high heaven images .

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
A mens size 8 shoe is very small. My husband is 6'2 and a size 10.

Size UK size 8 in woman is perfectly normal?! What a horrible comment to make when someone has just said they are a size 8. Kendal Jenner is a size 8 like millions of women.

Anyway I cant believe we are discussing shoe sizes 🤪 let's get back on topic... another coffee machine intro. Kill me. Maybe it's because I have the same Sage machine and can literally watch mine any time of the day if I was that way inclined.
if she did say that then I hadn’t seen it and being as she thinks she can be so rude to me I’m not about to take her nonsense and apologise for not seeing it

anyway I agree this subject needs to move on.

I’m also a sage sister with same model and am also as I’ve mentioned before sick of Leo wasting time showing us coffee dripping out into a cup . She could film it warming up for a change that would take about 3 mins . 😂

Last edited:

Jessie98

VIP Member
With "Mummy and Daddy" again, or is she going away for a New Year's holiday with her husband. You know, like most normal, adult, married people do!?!
Pretty certain her folks will be there otherwise she would have to pay and might have to skimped on not so nice restaurants.

ella1979

VIP Member
Pink has been so popular this year at ascot . A lot of people in pink Beulah . I liked the first look Leo wore . Just hate the second !
---
Well it’s not a pregnancy announcement (I thought it might be!) . She’s working with Mytheresa.

So as suspected she wasn’t working with Mytheresa previously despite tagging them as if she was
---
For years she gone on about going to guards polo. It’s mentioned again today and yet she wasn’t at the queens cup last year or this (I was there I would have noticed her!)
---
She’s also working with bmw. I think that’s disappointing given she is luxury by Leonora. I would have expected her to turn that down . Porsche maybe… not my faves but , Bentley or rolls to me is luxury
---
I don’t believe the car thing is for real. I think she’s doing a Pivotal rental . Why does she only have it for 1 month? That is odd to me .

Yrs ago an agent could get a client a car for a year. The agent back then used to bill the client for a certain amount because the client wasn’t losing money on car depreciation or having to find their own car. Influencing no doubt has really changed since then . I just don’t buy the car thing
---
I think she’s run out of things to vlog and hiring a car is cheap content.

I’m starting to doubt the Mytheresa thing now. We doubted it recently and now she’s claiming it . It’s so easy to order a big box of dresses and return them
---
The private reg on the bmw LEO 5MEE are as fake as her boobs!
---
When I spoke with a London milliner about the heights of crowns on hats she told me if the person has dainty features they can take a thin crown (similar to the white hat here) if the person has big features (like Lydia has or like Leo’s chin ) then they need a hat crown which is thicker to balance the look.

I now see what the milliner meant !. This hat needs a deeper/wider crown . To balance her chin

Leo’s only doing two days at ascot . This last outfit has been a disaster imo .

Attachments

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
So daddy smee holds car park no 1 tickets does he 😂

A place where one makes sure the household staff have prepared all the food and place settings, the butlers packed everything neatly ready to park the rolls up and set up the table for the guests 😂 honestly … I could write her script

The mother is looking particularly voluptuous

Lotster

With "Mummy and Daddy" again, or is she going away for a New Year's holiday with her husband. You know, like most normal, adult, married people do!?!

ella1979

VIP Member
Where are they going? I'd hope, given it's a family trip and they have that beautiful home in Majorca they've spent a fortune renovating they'll be going there for New Year. That would make sense. Majorca is lovely and there is no point having a second home if you don't use it.
Totally agree although it won’t be warm and I suspect they would rather spend more money and be in the sun

Azibi

I don't think so, it looks like it was a party for Ms Smee to show off, didn't see anything of the happy couple 🤔

georgiecait

VIP Member
I’m not fat shaming because she has a slim waist and neck . What I am doing is highlighting what I’ve been mentioning previously in more detail. For someone who is otherwise slim she has Column shaped lower legs, her calves do not taper to her ankles , her upper arms are also column shaped . I hope she considers getting checked for lipodema because if she does have it , and I’d guess she does !. It can turn into something much more dangerous which is lymphoedema. If you catch it early you can treat it . There’s a London guy who can do calves and up in someone of stage 1 -2 level of progression or Madrid hospital which is more advanced and can treat ankles as well as high up at stage 1-2.
---
Any static photos of her she has photoshopped or her assistants have . The long tapered legs she puts out there on the gram are all facade
---
Both legs are the same on video this isn’t an unrelated problem with the right leg
---
The truth is she is dumpy from behind when not photoshopped . Hardly the supermodel she thinks she is parading around in front of Cartier London in front of a group of paid staff -
---
Says she has her famous polenta cake?! Get a grip Leo nothing you have done in the kitchen is famous . You are not nigella Lawson or Mary berry
---
Marks not there yet again he’s just landed from Majorca . There’s something very wrong there that he’s always with her parents in the sun . Is she that hard to live with? Maybe !
---
The Smoky effect mirror behind the Aga is just awful . It looks like dirt for burnt cooking
---
Let’s hope mark changes his ways before any possible children come along because it would be Leo and a nanny bringing up baby mark wouldn’t be seen for dust .
---
I prefer josies array of tulips , I think she’s made a better colour choice
---
Leo sang a small snippet - didn’t even face the camera just showed us her voluptuous bottom instead 😂 in all fairness Leo’s voice was better than the choir someone’s paid to bring in from Leicester. They gave me a headache ! 🤕
“I’m not fat shaming”

…..

“She’s dumpy from behind”

🤔

ella1979

VIP Member
This is a thread about Leo I think we should stay away from commenting on her family member’s weight.
you do you . You are always disagreeing with me . She features her mother hence it’s fair game. Anyway what’s wrong in being called voluptuous? 😂 . You are trying to make voluptuous sound negative 😂. Maybe check the definition of the word !.
---
Really don’t like this all white bridal look for today’s Ascot . What is she thinking. I saw the video of this hat being made and they were trimming the lace with scissors , cutting the flower parts out. It was leaving messy remnants of bits of threads behind . My least favorite hat from VS . They just slapped the lace flowers on and called it a day!.

0/10 from me on this look . Lk Bennett is never her best of choices . Last year she wore something that just wasn’t special enough . This year, she’s the bride .

Attachments

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Happily letting such a breed of small dog jump off furniture tut tut . Better hope they don’t break their legs it costs circa 10k to fix a small dogs broken leg . Not that she would worry re 10k or more

ella1979

VIP Member
Liked that yellow skirt and top she wore to the wedding.
so did I . Something positive for once although the skirt needs a steam at the bottom of it . Nice colour.

tonight’s vlog is a borefest . Just her blabbering on mainly wasting time .

ella1979

VIP Member
I wasn't going to read your previous posts. I'm not that desperate.

On that note, I'll not be engaging further with you. Never argue with an idiot as they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience. I'll take my own advice on that. 😗
No I'm talking UK and I'm a shoe size 8 which is perfectly usual.
---
I live in the UK, I'm 100% aware of how uk and European sizes work thank you.
It's rude of you to assume that a poster doesn't know how sizing works never mind using the term big foot and laughing especially when a poster has said they wear a size 8 shoe.

If she was wearing US size 8 shoes then that would equate to a 10 in UK sizes which would be unavailable in most stores and there wouldn't be too many women needing a size like that. You have gotten mixed up with your UK and US sizes when you think a UK 8 is a US 10

The average women's shoe size in the UK is a size 6.
Goodness gracious me , Not you again! 😂 Music to my ears you won’t be communicating with me again , let me hand out some champers as Leo would say 🥂

goodbye duchesspink , you don’t contribute anything to this thread anyway, you only post to moan and disagree. you have done little but disagree with me ever since I mentioned Glasgow is very rough in parts (many months ago!) maybe you are a Glaswegian. You can’t argue with facts, nor can you pull woke cards on me . You take everything personally, this isn’t about you it’s a thread about Leo.

If you are going to continue to attack me at least get your facts straight. I haven’t mentioned US size 10 that you are going on about .

Nor did I state that I knew the exact conversion to US although my guess was very close . My words were “I think that is…” which implies a little doubt .

Having checked Russell & Bromley’s website they stock up to an 8. They go down to a 3. It is fact to say a size 3 foot is small and a size 8 foot is big . They don’t offer any bigger!!! If facts offend you then that’s your issue and nothing to do with me.

You have big feet, whether you want to admit they are big or delude yourself they aren’t is up to you! so rock them and stop being so sensitive about the comments a complete stranger makes about Leo.

meanwhile in the less delusional world :-

i came here to include a comment I just saw on Leo’s YouTube about her honeymoon. They haven’t had it yet!. They did a mini moon to Ibiza . She’s off to st barths for her proper honeymoon (bit late now surely) . it’s just another holiday at this late stage .

Also someone mentioned her marriage and mark not liking the vlogging . Plus a funny comment someone left about naming the drone Charlie because he drones on and on 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
She’s got a new outro - in manolos of course , flapping the bingo wings looking a bit self conscious walking past the mother’s house .

ella1979

VIP Member
Ridiculous she takes 3 press passes for herself and two “assistants” aka “rent a friends”
---
I’m about 3 mins in and if I was taking a shot every time she says “gosh” I’d be drunk by now.
---
She’s getting a greenhouse - parents paying and content creating for the future for her
---
lol she points out that Josie has little dainty pixie feet 😂

don’t think I can take anymore debate on feet so I’ll keep stumn 😂 😮💨
---
Sorry Josie, Leo said Daisy is the most beautiful gardener 😂

what a thing to broadcast!
---
Daddy smee declares kazza “she’s the love of my life” .. really? Odd comments never a comment I like to hear . Did he not love the mothers of the other children he’s brought into the world?. Did/does he dip his wick into anything? It’s the second time I’ve heard mr smee allude to the fact he’s not getting much/any (attention from kazza).

men just never change do they. I’ve known men his age have mistresses on the side … who knows what goes on behind closed doors .
---
They took their own bottles of champagne into the car for the journey to Chelsea flower show (starting to sound like Lydia !) , then they took more bottles to the show itself and yet she thinks she can con her audience that she barely drinks .

Leo throws her siblings under the bus by saying they were too mean to contribute their share into buying a certain garden sculpture last year for daddy’s big birthday !

firstly mean girl of Leo to say that but secondly why would the siblings decline to contribute to a gift for their dad ?? Can they not afford it after daddy divorced wife no 2/3 (I’ve lost count!)

mummy is sporting a large diamond necklace and ginormous yellow diamond ring in London - it’s a wonder she doesn’t get mugged these days , London is no longer a safe place to flaunt
---
Daddy smee also has bought his neuvo rich self a pinky ring! The bloke was a footballer fgs ! Not landed gentry born with pure silver in his mouth

the smees have more than I thought in common with the millen morons 😂

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
As a Glaswegian, this is very much a generalisation. It most definitely is not ‘mostly rough’. Like any big city there are of course rough areas, but that is not to say that it is the majority. The majority of Rangers players are not Scottish, nor are their partners. People who behave that way are football hooligans, they do not represent the city or country they come from or the ‘normal’ residents. Please don’t be bigoted based on a negative experience by a tiny minority of folk.
We should agree to disagree. The amount of fans /hooligans who were Glaswegian who trashed Manchester City in a way never seen before unless you count the bomb attack. Shops windows were smashed. The litter the next day was swept into huge piles in the streets. They are discusting. Just because they lost. I’ve never heard anyone have anything good to say about anyone from Glasgow. A lot of Glaswegians have such strong accents they are difficult to understand. They have a bad reputation and that’s something I’ll stand by any day of the week after seeing what happened an hour from where I live. I witnessed it first hand both days. I went in for beauty apps, saw the new clientele from Glasgow , heard the staff moaning about how rough they are - they were not ladies . Went back in for a concert only to be told to leave half way through because Glaswegians are smashing in (the thumping noises were horrendous). Next day I had apps back in town and witnessed all the damage, litter and smashed windows. Glaswegians should hang their heads in shame . We host a lot of sport in Manchester and we have never seen anything as bad as how the Glaswegians behaved. They are filthy pigs. Sore losers the lot of them .

I’m welcome to my opinions and unfortunately you cannot alter them. I speak as I find . You say I’m bigoted, I say you are biased!.

---
Google Glaswegians and Manchester - one of the first articles you will see I have attached . Daily Mail said 100,000 Glaswegians turned Manchester into a war zone . Daily Mail were spot on . We don’t get this level of trouble ever . Glasgow is the problem ! . We get hooligans when football is on but this level is unprecedented.

Look at these disgraceful photos and have a think tonight about how people see Glasgow. These are people from Glasgow, witnesses state how they saw them getting off the Glasgow trains .
--

Also, if Glasgow is nice why are the property prices so low ?! Because it’s rough and undesirable 😂 now trot on with your biased ideas . You might try to fool people further afield , but you won’t fool me. The ONLY good thing about Glasgow is the road out of there .
---
I suppose you are proud of Michelle Mone as well

I’ll put you on ignore being as we just don’t agree whatsoever.

Now let’s move this on to the point we are here - Leo

Attachments

Last edited: