Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I know someone (via the horse world) who had a run on with her and word was she can be “very difficult “ .

Her dads bankrolled her into being an influencer, fake it till you make it has been their motto. Now she’s getting some bits of work and wants to build some sort of product line under her brand.

I do wonder how much daddy paid Josie for Leonora to be featured and somewhat catapulted by Josie . Acting as josies friend - hilarious.
Yes I read her father was a footballer. So who's kitchen is the one with the massive white Aga is that Mummy's house or Leonora's?

Reactions: 1

ella1979

VIP Member
From the previous thread into this one I think you’re to fixated on Leo’s body type. She has addressed since retiring from showjumping her weight has fluctuated. She has a beautiful figure and shouldn’t be shamed for slightly fluctuating in weight. Fortunately she seems very happy in her own skin but you’re words could destroy someone else and cause serious harm the their health. Let’s stick to the fun stuff eh and stop body shaming a perfectly healthy body shape ❤

I’m certainly not the only one who has referenced her body weight . She’s the one claiming she has a tiny waist , she’s the one claiming she’s size 8 .

it could also be argued she’s the one causing damage to people’s mental health when she takes the still out of her videos and massively photoshops her body slimmer and longer . Her face is photoshopped , I don’t think she is happy with body or she wouldn’t be photoshopping herself to such extremes .

with the above said you know there is an ignore button here 😂

ella1979

VIP Member
Hurling insults at me such as ignorant, thick, ill informed, rude isn’t what we are here for is it , yet you seem to think it’s acceptable .

Anyway, why are you still here ? I thought you said you were going off to read my previous posts . 😂

• Sick

ella1979

VIP Member
I’ve googled for you :-

Heraldry was traditionally associated with European nobility and aristocracy, and therefore not all families have a traditional family crest.

They aren’t aristocratic /blue blooded/regal or noble from everything I’ve seen. They are commoners who have just come into money . They are still commoners imo. Just like Kate Middleton used to be classed as a commoner . Her parents were working class , did pretty well, afforded Kate the education (which is more than the smees did for Leo she’s very uneducated ).
---
I really cannot stand smee.

Her dad donated to the tories which is his choice , what I have a problem with though he is yet another person who’s donated to a political party and within a suspiciously short time then been awarded an investiture (he’s mbe or obe) . It’s cash for titles and it happens far too often. It’s appalling .

having sat in on an appalling conversation first hand between a man now titled sir who also donated to tories and within two months he’s awarded “sir” I know exactly what goes on . It’s abhorrent .

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Valentines vlog . Bore off!. Aren’t most British women single and living alone in this day and age?. A lot are I know that for sure. Divorce rates are high. Here she is vlogging about valentines prior to it . Plus we have another vlog coming showing what mark has planned for her . Pass the puke pot 🤮

Attachments

ella1979

VIP Member
I also think Leo claiming that she knows she’s lucky etc is just to keep the audience sweet. She claims she shows us how she loves her life even if it’s extravagant but she was very careful to not show her first class BA to Barbados flights , she just showed a view from the window . Those flights are about 13k each person, they would have taken a full cabin up. A suite like theirs at sandy lane is an arm and a leg. I’ve been and very basic rooms start at about 3k a night . A burger is 100 dollars at sandy lane ! They charge crazy prices. What they had I could only guess the cost at more like 15k per night maybe more .

I wonder if the parents were involved in the around the world tax schemes which were popular years ago to save a fortune in tax.
---
On top of the basic charges of Sandy lane upon check out you are hit with a pile of additional fees and taxes that the above prices do not include .

ella1979

VIP Member
Karen seems more than happy to put herself on the vlogs lapping up the attention , posing for makeovers when Leo did her makeup , she muscles in at every opportunity. Karen has her own open Instagram showing off their lifestyle as well , she’s not someone wanting a quiet , private life .

Menopause is one year . It’s perimenopause which does the damage and that lasts many years prior . Her gains aren’t “menopause”. Both parents need to make some changes if they want to be healthy for grandchildren.
---
I’m not a cancer expert but I have read being obese after diagnosis increases the risk of cancers returning which is even more reason to make healthy choices

ella1979

VIP Member
The smee house from the front . It’s quite cottage looking . The bit on the left (from the left of the chimney ) seems to be an extension which I’m guessing is Leo’s and marks bit . The bit to the right of the chimney is definitely Karen’s .

It’s not an amazing property, without the extensions it would have once been a more modest cottage, back in the farmers day , it’s just in a very good area raising its value with privacy . The rooms downstairs are of a good size of course.

For anyone not local the road leading up has a mix of housing . Lots of very dated bungalows . There’s a nice detached kind of opposite but it’s not an obviously well to do road looking at neighbouring houses . Of course even a tatty old bungalow will still fetch a fair amount of £££ due to the area being close to London .

I’m surprised the dogs haven’t escaped on walks through the orchard which is to the left of the extended bit - you can see into the orchard as you pass by. To the right is an outbuilding and past the outbuilding a very stark pair of black timber opaque gates . The black looks too modern and harsh imo . Often the gates are open but they weren’t yesterday .

Attachments

ella1979

VIP Member
I think her stories today are tone deaf . Considering the amount of people going to food banks, having help with children’s school meal costs and the general struggles a lot of people have today to show plate after plate of food which bearing in mind how many is around the Boxing Day table (as we saw from the pics I posted) there seems way too much food for the amount of people.

As well as donating 60k to the Tory party I wonder if they have donated to a food bank this Christmas. It would have been nice to full one trolley for themselves and another trolley to give away imo. The fundraiser Leo helped organise was other people’s money being raised , I wonder how much they actually give themselves other than the youth thing daddy is involved in locally to them.

ella1979

VIP Member
I’m surprised she doesn’t seem to have elderflower bushes at home.
---
The same ginger cordial recipe was posted last year by her too
---
I thought she was in river island . It’s Suzannah! . She has same hair, same makeup and same posing. She’s thrown on a series of dresses and shot them one after the other. Results are she looks the same in her posts . Stupid to not change things up more .
---
It’s an inexpensive looking , cotton dress with espadrilles , yet she has to go for max Hollywood glamour hair and drag makeup .

she never does anything natural looking . Everything is over the top about her .

Attachments

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Must rack up plenty of congestion charge bills, I’ve just paid £30 to enter London for two days in congestion fees

ella1979

VIP Member
Surprised Kazz chose to lug a leather shopping sized bag around ascot !. Also imo her hat should have a slight tilt to it. Kaz should know better than to just dump a hat on flatly like she has .

Much preferred Leo’s outfit to last years l k Bennett frock . I thought she was going to choose the pink with lemon lined Suzannah dress - I think that dress would have been more interesting. Maybe she’s wearing that one another day this week :

Attachments