Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkmilly2179

I don’t think we will see any big scandals surrounding ms smee . I just think she will stay the laughable life size caricature of herself, giggling and over egging everything .

I reckon she will gain weight and become a twin of the mother by the time she’s 35/40 she’s well on her way .
---
I don’t think we will see any big scandals surrounding ms smee . I just think she will stay the laughable life size caricature of herself, giggling and over egging everything .

I reckon she will continue gain weight and become a twin of the mother by the time she’s 35/40 she’s well on her way . She’s put a fair bit on since the wedding which wasn’t long ago . I think lifestyle alcohol etc will take its toll .

as long as daddy foots the bill I doubt the smee women care . They can do as they please on his dollar . Albeit how can anyone respect a footballers daughter who doesn’t have her own proper career or even a husband who has his own career.
From the previous thread into this one I think you’re to fixated on Leo’s body type. She has addressed since retiring from showjumping her weight has fluctuated. She has a beautiful figure and shouldn’t be shamed for slightly fluctuating in weight. Fortunately she seems very happy in her own skin but you’re words could destroy someone else and cause serious harm the their health. Let’s stick to the fun stuff eh and stop body shaming a perfectly healthy body shape ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

watermelondoughnuts

I met Leornoa 'Leo' and Mark at Henley Royal Regatta a couple of years ago (I'm not a member, I'm not posh, I just have a posh friend who gets me in)
She was really annoying and quite entitled at first (I also told her so). We ended up spending the night together and when she dropped the posh girl act, she was lovely. It's sad to see all this entitled, over exaggerated, fake influencer stuff.
If she actually let herself be herself, she would be well received. I have really funny pictures of us all, she got drunk and had a great night like all of us do xx

Reactions: 11

Queenie_cake

From the previous thread into this one I think you’re to fixated on Leo’s body type. She has addressed since retiring from showjumping her weight has fluctuated. She has a beautiful figure and shouldn’t be shamed for slightly fluctuating in weight. Fortunately she seems very happy in her own skin but you’re words could destroy someone else and cause serious harm the their health. Let’s stick to the fun stuff eh and stop body shaming a perfectly healthy body shape ❤
Body shaming isn't cool especially body shamming her mother, a post menopausal woman who has had breast cancer.

Lotster

Just watching her latest vid (cocktail making). They are SUCH an odd couple aren't they?! He seems so utterly charmless and humourless and his Scottish accent just sounds odd compared to her gushy posh voice. I can't work out if he's bored, shy, embarassed or a combination of all three. Also the slick back hair!
I actually don't really mind him. He seems harmless enough and doesn't seem as over the top as his wife, but he isn't who I would imagine her with.

• Haha

georgiecait

VIP Member
Compared to the other influencers wearing very obvious top to toe Holland Cooper, I quite like this, it's more subtle but still striking

1710519417999.png

Reactions: 10

Queenie_cake

Doesn’t she claim in her vlogs to be a size 8 though? Plus she edits the life out of her body in still photos
---
She is a liar to claim she’s an 8. She claims she has a tiny waist . She hasn’t got a tiny waist, she has an average waist with bigger hips and butt which in comparison in some shots along with her editing make her waist look small .

I don’t think she’s been a size 8 since she was a child 😂
---
I personally think your accusation of mark giving Karen one is far more outrageous!. Not that I would have brought up my personal take, but seeing as you want to address me personally …..
There is zero proof of karen and mark getting it on. There’s plenty of evidence she lies about her size, her waist and many other things.

Whilst it’s a weird family set up I think Karen sees mark as a son and mark is quite happy to nod and say yes at the right points in order to keep in with the bank of mummy and daddy Smee .
---
Mark probably spends more time with Leo’s parents than he does with Leo .
---
The mum was a slender mini skirted dolly bird only a handful to 10 yrs ago, she’s deteriorated at the rate of knots. She was quite the footballers WAG
I don't really care about how harsh you are towards Leo in your comments, she's an influencer, they are all the same. Though I think you are being a bit harsh towards her mother's weight. Her mother had breast cancer and women unfortunately tend to put on weight during and after treatment often made worse by the sudden decrease in oestrogen from treatment. Plus 10 years ago her mother was probably in her late 40's, I can tell you just about every woman I know has put on weight from late 40's to 50's, it's called menopause.

• Heart

Azibi

I don't really care about how harsh you are towards Leo in your comments, she's an influencer, they are all the same. Though I think you are being a bit harsh towards her mother's weight. Her mother had breast cancer and women unfortunately tend to put on weight during and after treatment often made worse by the sudden decrease in oestrogen from treatment. Plus 10 years ago her mother was probably in her late 40's, I can tell you just about every woman I know has put on weight from late 40's to 50's, it's called menopause.
I agree, her mum should be off limits. I know first hand how cancer treatment can change someone's appearance through no fault of their own.

If she likes a drink or ten then it's up to her, life's too short sometimes xx

• Heart

SaganandScotch

I stopped watching as I felt an increase in the possibility of migraine triggers from her high pitched squealing. Might also call to the neighborhood dogs. Started watching a few vlogs and yikes. It’s all the same. It’s QVC but a breathy, new money, gushing darling fabulous omg this £22 item from China is just the epitome of couture, it is practically vintage Chanel. I had her in the background while I was cleaning and heard her Goelia speech and I stopped and was like what..oh Jesus give it a rest.

I prefer the Majorca vlogs, even in that hideous yellow kitchen to the usual ones, but sigh, her content is just…nothing or the same thing over and over delivered in the same ridiculous breathy to high pitched squeal tones. Wtf is your life Leo? Where is your husband. You are in your 20’s and you seem stuck. Get the heck out of mum and dad’s house and live with your husband (is he too busy helping mummy pick fabrics). That might actually make the content interesting instead of playing pretend all the damn time. Pretend your house, pretend hostess. Do it yourself, you are a grown woman…and on that note, stop using like girl boss, faux uplifting girly nonsense circa 2015. If you were a boss, you could manage to stop living with your parents as a professional leech.

Also yes, you don’t have a wide nose, so when you contour like those trying to slim the nose you look like you wiped poo brown all over your nose. Talk about a brown noser. Lord help her 🤣

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I admit, I do actually like Leo (bar to OTT exclamations and use of ‘to perrfection) but in the Wilderness vlog u couldn’t help but wonder what the hell these organisers are thinking with their choices? Wild swimming in the middle of winter? Then giving them all white summer dresses for dinner in the middle of winter? Oh and let’s top it off by then having dinner OUTSIDE in the middle of winter?

All I could think was that if I was there I’d be miserable. The clothes would be ruined by romping through the muddy woods, I’d be freezing cold and wrapped up in a giant coat, the food would be cold, my hair would be damp and flat, my shoes would be ruined, hands freezing and there’s no way I’d get in a freezing lake and then try and dry off in a field in winter?!!! Who put that schedule together and thought ‘yeah that sounds great’?

If I invite guests over I want them to be comfortable. I wouldn’t even plan an outdoor BBQ unless I knew the weather was good!

Namima

VIP Member
Why would someone tell a woman they look like a beached manatee ? Even if it was a joke ? That's pretty tacky and cruel.

Lotster

Watching her video of her and Mark (sorry Marcus) wandering around the National Trust Estate place and she just said "I think it's time to get some nibblingtons" (meaning food). Have you ever heard people actually speaking like this in real life!?!

• Haha

Azibi

I had to FF most of last nights blog. Ridiculous squealing and fan girling everyone on the trip.
The way she's talking about this trip and tearing up is so over the top and ridiculous, she's talking like she's been on a Tony Robbins seminar walking over hot coals 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Duchesspink

VIP Member
what makes you say she’s barely paid?

do you not agree she is what most men would say is classed as very attractive? I do … way more than Leo is .
---

---
Blimey Leo has size 7 feet and has gone for size 8 Holland cooper shoes !.

I never knew women’s shoes came in size 8!
Are you serious? Size 8 is a perfectly usual womens shoe size.
I've been size 8 since my teens and have yet to find a shoe brand that doesn't offer an 8.

Namima

VIP Member
The high pitch sounds and screeches she makes ... good lawd !
---
I dont get these Luxury by Leonora events.

What's the point of it all? Who pays for it?

I feel she pays for it all herself, I just cant imagine she makes much money from any of her endeavours.

I imagine she was out of pocket for the LTL event by the time she's paid for the hair, driver etc
I was expecting to see a few B- or C-list influencers at her event. At least her latest BFF Alex Coll or semi-good friend Teefers, but it was *crickets* from the influencer world. That friend group looked lack-lustre to say the least.

And the 'L' logo on the hamper was an outright theft / copy of the Loewe 'L'.
---
Nice outfit yes, but I wish she wouldn't pose and pout so much.
Agreed. She needs to stop with Zoolander smizing at the camera. It looks dumb.
---
Just caught up on instagram with her always looking the same I don’t often look at her page.

I don’t believe for one second companies such as laderach would gift for the hamper , they are purchased and probably a lot of the other items too . In a “fake it till you make it “ situation.

I think it’s ridiculous getting Anna to take the labels off the hc sunglasses, the guests could do that themselves.

leaving the hampers open on the chairs seems one big inconvenience for the guests to have to put together and shift .

I think Leo should be careful what styles she wear , yet another Holland cooper bottom half item of clothing not suiting her (the wide leg trs) making her legs look very wide .

meanwhile I thought it was refreshing Leo left the bottom button undone of the waistcoat which is proper women’s waistcoat etiquette connected to the horse world so well done there Leo 😂

I think it’s inconsiderate dragging people the length of the country for an 0830 am breakfast in the ivy which is just a basic chain restaurant and in marlow which is a pain for a lot to get to . Lunch would have been far better plus the outfits would have looked more in keeping.

surprised Monica turned up head to toe in black she knows Leo is light and floral , Anna is looking …… worse …. Unhealthy/ Pregnant or something along the lines
There is something odd about Monica which I just cannot work out. Something about her rubs me the wrong way.
---
She’s in full on QVC over enthusiastic selling mode in tonight’s vlog. Why say 1 word when you can say 10.
---
lol im howling!!! The lady giving the speech says “we also have two wonderful influencers here today “ she goes to say their names and naughty nasty Leo cuts the filming!!! It then comes back on and the same lady says “we also have Leonora smee here too “ as if she’s an after thought . I wonder who it was Leo cut out??

Most of the clivedon afternoon tea looks squished, old and dry. In particular the sandwiches.

She tells Anna to eat a creamy scone and says she force feeds her team. That might explain why Anna’s looking very different lately.

Gross klaudia licks her fingers whilst at the afternoon tea table
The waiter pouring the water was making such a racket during the ladies' speech 😂 For a moment, I thought one of my kids had left the kitchen tap running, it was so loud 😂
And then he moved on to the next lady and the next, all left in the vlog .... quite possibly the most enjoyable part of the vlog.😂

Last edited:

Lotster

I haven't watched her vids for a few weeks. Felt like I needed a break from her constant squealing and gushing. Am watching the current one and somehow just feel extremely irrirated by a bunch of "girls" (as she calls them) doing "breathwork" at a fancy club/hotel in South Kensington (with free rooms, breakfast and gift bags). All of this at around 8 am in the morning whilst most of us are either rushing to work, squeezed on the tube, dropping kids off to school, or generally doing something useful. All these PR events for these influencers are so infuriating to watch. And I don't say this from an "envious" point of view, I'd absolutely hate to be in that room full of vacuous, spoilt people.

Gosh her date night outfit with Mark/Marcus is so ageing. The chanel-esque tweed dress, curled hair, raspberry lips and chanel bag. Looks at least 10-15 years older than she is!

Last edited:
  • Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
The squealing , the mummy saying she doesn’t know how anyone lives in cold grey wet England , the contour on Leo’s nose …..
---
Machins butchers where she is right now charge £25 for a small fillet beef steak (one!) .. that’s how expensive machins is and the steaks weren’t amazing .
---
It’s an hour of Leo trying on lilysilk and mummy sitting there and watching. Leo’s arms in the short sleeved top!! If she hasn’t got lipodema in arms and legs I don’t know who has .
---
Her mum is laughing at her on some parts. Not with her ..
The problem is Leo doesn’t have a wide nose, but she contours for that. I don’t even think she has a long nose, though a button contour would be better than what she does. She’s trying to recess the hump on her nose. And this is NOT how you do it.