Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
I must of watched 85% of vlogs since she started making them. Past few weeks I’ve become bored by her , to the point I don’t mind missing her vlogs entirely these days.

It’s all same old. With squeals thrown in.

Reactions: 2

ella1979

VIP Member
I’m not fat shaming because she has a slim waist and neck . What I am doing is highlighting what I’ve been mentioning previously in more detail. For someone who is otherwise slim she has Column shaped lower legs, her calves do not taper to her ankles , her upper arms are also column shaped . I hope she considers getting checked for lipodema because if she does have it , and I’d guess she does !. It can turn into something much more dangerous which is lymphoedema. If you catch it early you can treat it . There’s a London guy who can do calves and up in someone of stage 1 -2 level of progression or Madrid hospital which is more advanced and can treat ankles as well as high up at stage 1-2.
---
Any static photos of her she has photoshopped or her assistants have . The long tapered legs she puts out there on the gram are all facade
---
Both legs are the same on video this isn’t an unrelated problem with the right leg
---
The truth is she is dumpy from behind when not photoshopped . Hardly the supermodel she thinks she is parading around in front of Cartier London in front of a group of paid staff -
---
Says she has her famous polenta cake?! Get a grip Leo nothing you have done in the kitchen is famous . You are not nigella Lawson or Mary berry
---
Marks not there yet again he’s just landed from Majorca . There’s something very wrong there that he’s always with her parents in the sun . Is she that hard to live with? Maybe !
---
The Smoky effect mirror behind the Aga is just awful . It looks like dirt for burnt cooking
---
Let’s hope mark changes his ways before any possible children come along because it would be Leo and a nanny bringing up baby mark wouldn’t be seen for dust .
---
I prefer josies array of tulips , I think she’s made a better colour choice
---
Leo sang a small snippet - didn’t even face the camera just showed us her voluptuous bottom instead 😂 in all fairness Leo’s voice was better than the choir someone’s paid to bring in from Leicester. They gave me a headache ! 🤕

Attachments

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Yes he does some driving for the whole family . I get the feeling he’s not a proper full time chauffer just an as and when casual arrangement because I don’t think we see him enough for him to be full time
Who's John is he the driver ?

I've just watched her interviewing Zara Phillips on her luxury channel a few years back and her voice is totally different to what it is in her vlogs now I wish I knew how to upload it here or at least a portion of it. The difference is staggering
I am going to look for that interview. I was watching some of her videos today and it's such an obvious put on and the pained look on Mark's face when he is around when she is spouting her gushing dribble is hilarious!. I wish he would call her out on her fake "posh" talk. Ex Claudia + CLOUD DEE AHHH with huge emphasis on the "Cloud" part. They ALL do it and it makes me cringe. I noticed she also just got a drone or Daddy bought it for her and she was learning how to use it along with Mr Smee and a little girl who I am thinking is a niece. The girl seemed to copy Leo's body movements a bit (like younger girls tend to do to someone they look up to) and I wonder if the girl also imitates the way Leo talks and wonder if her Mother calls her out on it. All I could think of watching that was "oh I bet Josie saw this and is at home slamming doors and being a bitch to Charlie in her rage at Leo copying her" And I bet they all come on here and read away not only about themselves (smugly telling one's self how jealous all these mean bitches are) but each other and take great pleasure in it.

Azibi

Yes! You're right, she definitely has more than a touch of Fergie about her!

I believe the dad was a professional footballer but made his money from property investments. He's also an MBE for work he's done for charity, particularly for young people.

ella1979

VIP Member
Pretty certain her folks will be there otherwise she would have to pay and might have to skimped on not so nice restaurants.
I don’t think Leo would ever skimp . She’s got her daddy’s money to use however she pleases .

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I'm watching the vintage bags video and Lord, how battered are those bags. I inherited some fabulous pieces from my darling grandma and they're in a pristine state.

ella1979

VIP Member
I know they’re all filming days/weeks ahead for vlog as but considering she was in Barbados at the beginning of the month I’m actually a little shocked that she’s filming her content 3ish weeks ahead. Thats even worse than Josie and I am loathe to give that greedy little gnome credit.
Exactly !. She’s taking work smarter not harder to a whole new level .

I haven’t watched the vlog . The toddler comment is weird.

it’s not normal to be stuck with parents and in-laws like this.

mark is their puppet who nods and agrees and goes along with it all for the materialistic and financial benefits it brings

ella1979

VIP Member
I noticed the pinky ring on Marcus/ Mark as well and was wondering what is that all about? I know Leo wears one and read a comment a while back how Lydia is now going to start wearing one too as she really copies Leo a lot. I think the Mother has one too? Not sure what the signet pinky ring thing is all about. Saw the video of hairdresser footage, her mouth was going a mile a minute and the stylist just keep nodding with a pained look on his face, then she pans over to Marcus? Mark? her faithful lapdog sitting there smiling with one of her dogs in his lap. Why take the dog to the salon? Is that supposed to be a "posh" thing to do? I guess he does not work not sure what day it was that he was sitting in the salon with his wife.
leos ring has a family crest on it . She’s new money so it’s a bit of a laugh . The mother must of had a matching one made at the time .

normally these rings are given when the child is 18 in Sloane type older money families. Not really the thing a footballers daughter would wear but I suppose Karen and Leo just had to fit in at the private school Leo attended and those circles they purchased their way into .

Azibi

They are middle class, Kate went to boarding school at Marlborough College (one of the top schools, and most expensive in the country).

They definitely weren't working class, upper-middle bit like our Leo

Lotster

Where are they going? I'd hope, given it's a family trip and they have that beautiful home in Majorca they've spent a fortune renovating they'll be going there for New Year. That would make sense. Majorca is lovely and there is no point having a second home if you don't use it.

ella1979

VIP Member
I noticed how greedy and demanding Leo was at the hat shop. She wanted bespoke, in a multitude of colours so it goes with a lot of outfits in the future, sticky out feathers AND flowers . It’s a good job Leo’s not designing her own hat, it would be a right mess

coconochanel

VIP Member
My inderst

My vague understanding is that he helps roger and Karen when required. (Leo’s parents). He apparently has some failed business in his past . He is with her parents in Majorca more than he is with her in the uk.

Everything is her parents !
---
He’s from Glasgow and seems to of won the financial lottery marrying Leo and her ever generous parents
Ok I did look for a wiki but she doesn't have one.

ella1979

VIP Member
Lovely. The dress really looks amazing - in her head 😂 top model material right here .thinks she’s a Miss world contender 😂
---
She’s changed a lot since her wedding , she’s let herself go . I know a bit is normal but this is at a rate of knots . She’s SO young . Where do you go from here . Not good
---
Especially with her ego !. Really rates herself and can’t see how she now looks
---
The wedding photos look 10-15 yrs ago the difference is so vast. Not what? 3 ish years ago. She acts up to the camera as if she still looks like she did on her wedding day.
---
She’s oh so “look at me aren’t I stunning” when really, she looks like Karen’s younger sister 😂
---
In the second photo I’ve attached notice how the skin towards her ear looks very pulled and stretched? She’s using face lift tape which attaches to a little string hidden in the hair and fixed at the back of her head
---
I think she needs a different hairdo to disguise her fivehead

Attachments

Last edited: