Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I think Grace has unfollowed?

Did you get a response?
No, I messages on IG and haven't got a response. I thought I'd be patient, but it's been more than a day now, so I think they won't respond at all.

I might have to email them but not sure, what do you guys think?

I sent them the exact screenshots posted here, with a short message.

Reactions: 1

Rosieposiepie

The woman literally knows nothing else…. Gets naked to promote body positive or videos the kids… and that’s it….

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I came on to say the same!!!
I seen the comment from the psychotherapist and I’ve done a bit of research and its actually been proven that past trauma has no mental or physical affect on behaviour in later life… so this proves he is just using this as an excuse.
It’s so sad to see Lekenah being manipulated by this man… I always thought of her as a strong independent woman with her own mind but I feel like she has lost confidence since being with him (probably from all the gas lighting he does to her) and probably feels like now she has two kids with him and is going through physically body changes (weight loss, saggy skin etc) that she is “lucky” to have him and probably thinks it would be difficult to find someone else (my sister has been in this situation herself and stayed in a relationship because she felt she could never do better and had a 4 year old son so she thought no one new would want her with baggage and body hang ups)
I am in no way saying saggy skin due to weight loss is something to be ashamed of by the way, but you can tell she is self conscious of it and is trying her hardest to show that she isn’t (by posting stretch marks and cellulite and loose skin photos on Instagram) but the reality is that she knows she is having the skin surgically removed once she has reached her target weight and is then having breast implants, so because she knows these changes are coming she is pretending to embrace and love the flaws her body has now. I think if she knew she couldn’t go ahead with the surgery for some reason (financially or something) she wouldn’t be showing as much of her loose skin on Instagram…. Last night hon the live she admitted that she can’t wait to have the skin removed and have a “snatched body”
Lekenah is a clever woman, and I was shocked to see her being manipulated by Josh last night on camera and falling for the excuses about his cheating…..
I also have a theory that all of this could be an act and once Lekenah has her “snatched body” she will gain confidence and leave Josh (maybe she is using him to pay for the surgery??) and what if the live last night was to show us all Josh’s real narcissistic personality so that when she leaves him after her skin removal and breast augmentation we will all be understanding rather than saying “the snatched new body has changed her and she has walked out on Josh the selfish woman….” What if the live last night was to make us all see what she has to put up with because it definitely made Josh gain a LOT of enemies….
watch your back Josh! This would be the best revenge from a woman who’s been cheated on during the time she NEEDED you most!!

(that’s just a theory by the way guys haha, imagine though….)

This clip from the live made me consider this theory about Lekenah planning revenge on Josh… this was after Josh was getting a lot of hate and was whispering to Lekenah to shut the live down so not to “tarnish herself”
She shut it down then came straight back on the live again and had a smirk whilst watching people joining again. Look at the look in her eyes… she is loving the hate Josh is getting 😂 Never cheat on a woman when she needed you most… that’s all I’m gonna say haha.
I sincerely hope my theory is right 🤞🏻 I’d have so much more admiration for Lekenah, she needs this narcissistic manipulator out of her life

(To watch the video you many need to hold your finger down on it and click download it will then play)
Wow, I had no idea she was getting breast implants and skin removal. With all her posts hast tagging #bodypositivity #selfacceptance #bodydymorphia it seems a little bit insecure.

You have the same thoughts as me, I was also thinking Lekenah does plan to leave him eventually. Only because whenever he'd outrageous things, she'd side-eyed him or look at the camera and laugh. So I thought, she definitely is thinking what we're thinking! But then I saw a lot of times, when he was talking, she looked convinced and was nodding her head.

Anyway, just remembered Josh was also talking about men with multiple wives. Lekenah looked baffled when he brought that up. If it was up to him, he'd definitely live in a polygamous society 😂

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I’m lost - does she rent or does she own and is renovating?!

Half these posts read like you all know her! 😂

issyblue

Anyone else getting the feeling her and Josh aren’t together atm? But then looks like he’s too busy smoking weed tonight 🤔 .. what a healthy lifestyle The Messiah leads

Ranter

In her stories today it looks like she’s had lip filler recently, I wonder if she’ll be honest about it

issyblue

I found it more amusing she was plastering Nivea all over herself and not her partners amazing body butter cream he flogs. Just looking as well the amount of likes on her pictures do not tally in the slightest with her alleged 31k followers 🤔

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
She even said to someone "I'm showing you to her" as if she was filming for one perpsn and not for her whole IG followers.
I didn't get the point of posting everyone who were busy having a good time at the party. But somehow she will spin that and call it 'self love' 🤭

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
We knew what you meant AnonyGoss 🥰 I totally agree also. She is only embracing this body as she knows it’s soon to change. Very insincere if you ask me… she is desperate to be as relatable as possible but everyone who is following her now and like her “body positive” posts won’t feel so inspired once she pays thousands for a tummy tuck and breast implants and changes her body completely…. If she was so “self accepting” of her body image why is she going to have surgery to change it? Massive hypocrite who is trying to work the crowd but can’t!
Yes exactly! 100%
Aww, glad you understood 😊😅

guesswhoxx

You can’t come on here and say your friend has screenshots and not show us! What a pig how desperate must you be to use your business for some side fun? That’s men for you !

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Funny cos I emailed the agency but it went to an employee who was out of office. Someone picked it up and asked me to forward as they couldn't see the email chain. I did and... Nothing. They've just ignored me since.

I let them know I'm not impressed with them no replying. The person who asked me to forward responded pretty quickly so they can't say they haven't seen it.
Well, at least we suspected this would happen, as she's not really known, so it's easy for brands to sweep it under the carpet. I can imagine her bullshitting them with her silly excuses.

• Sad

Flossy2020

It’s an unhealthy way to try and be healthy!

I know someone else a bit like this, she takes money from vulnerable people who are desperate to hear what they want to hear, all about healing, positivity, loving yourself, not being a victim, answering to your ‘higher calling’ and all that.. meanwhile always being ‘the victim’ herself.
Edit - That wasn’t directed at Lekenah at all, it was about someone else I know! Just to clarify!